BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

With You

I opened the box and found his class ring with a gold chain attached to it. It was beautiful. It was one of those classic class rings where it read Beachside High School. The ring was in white gold with a round sapphire (his birthstone) that made it look amazing, I couldn't believe how color coordinated it was.

There was our school mascot, the falcon, engraved on one side, and our graduating year on the other side. It was fantastic. I couldn't believe that he was giving me his class ring. This was a huge commitment- for the both of us.

"Oh, honey," I said, grinning. I was extremely touched. "It's beautiful!"

"Let me help you put it on," he said. I held up my hair as he put the necklace on. "It looks better on you." I laughed.

"I know," I said, smiling. He playfully pushed me onto my bed. "Hey!" I looked at him. "

"I love you too, Courtney," he said, smiling. He nuzzled my neck. "We could stay here if you want. I'm sure we could find something to do. I laughed.

"Let's go," I said.

I don't want him all over me with my whole family home. If my mom or my dad came in and checked up on me, there would be no question. Logan'd be dead. If my parents catch him even thinking about touching me, he'd be dead. That's how protective my parents are of their kids. Of course, they didn't know about Taylor.

"I see how it is," he joked. He took my hand and lead me downstairs.

"You promised me dinner," I said, laughing. "Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!" I heard mumbles and we closed the door behind us.

He drove us to the restaurant, where he had made reservations. The waiter took us to our table and gave us the menus. I barely glanced at it. I knew what I wanted. I always ordered the Caesar salad. I looked around the restaurant, taking in the atmosphere. It was a very mellow restaurant.

There were candles set on the middle of the table, making it extremely romantic. We placed our orders and handed the menus back to our waiter. I smiled at Logan.

"This is really nice," I said. I was practically glowing and jittery. I was extremely happy to be with Logan.

"Yeah, it-" Logan paused.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Is that Adam?" he asked me. He pointed to the table in the corner.

I looked over and saw Adam sitting at the table with Haylie and he had her hand in his.

0 comments: