BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey, guys!

Well, it's Friday again!

Just an update: I figured out another class to take that meets the transfer requirement for Psych, so I am a Psych major again! :) I missed the option because I kept looking at the requirements page over and over again. Silly me.

It's DECEMBER! :) December is one of my favorite times of the year. Back when I worked in retail, it was the busiest time and I got hecka hours! Now, since I'm a full time student, it's a great time to spend numerous hours purchasing presents for Christmas! I love giving presents, it's much more fun that getting them! Have you guys gotten your shopping done for those who celebrate Christmas? For those who don't celebrate Christmas, have you done anything to prepare for the holiday you do celebrate?

Is it just me or are guys REALLY hard to shop for? I can never figure out what to get my boyfriend for Christmas or for his birthday. I bought him something already which I hope that he'll like. It's a 1GB USB keychain with Janet loves Kevyn engraved on it on the front with a heart, a rose and little scrolls that says Love You Forever on the back of it. His birthday is in Feb. and I think I'm going to get him a DSi or the DSl (or whatever it's called). He told me he wanted one. Do you guys have any tips for giving gifts to guys (that don't involve giftcards)?

My kitty, Uri, had worms and my boyfriend and I brought her to the vet and she got all of her shots (her previous owner did not give her the shots) and she got dewormed. Now, the poor thing has a mild fever and is lounging around and not playing. It's scary to see her act this way because I have never seen her sick before. We have been spoiling the heck out of her and giving her treats because we feel bad that she's sick (and for the horrible 20 minute car ride to and from the vet. She HATES cars and kept meowing the whole ride!). I'm hoping that she gets better soon. I wanted to get her declawed, but that procedure is expensive! I don't know if it would be beneficial for us in the long run. I'm thinking so far ahead into the future, like, marriage and baby days which would be after I graduate in a couple of years.

For those who read the Bedroom Blog on the Cosmo website, I would like to voice my opinion that I did not like the Baby Baby post, that blog is becoming more and more disappointing. It's not that I don't love babies, I do! It's just that this post felt like it was random, out of nowhere (as is this little segment I'm writing). I don't want to stop reading because I'm hoping that it will get better. I honestly think that the blog switched authors.

Have a muy bueno day and a fabulous weekend!

0 comments: