BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys! How is everyone's week going?

Let's kick off this Fast-Talking Friday!

Today marks the 15th month I've been together with my boyfriend. It's crazy how fast time flies. I remember, like it was yesterday, that I couldn't wait to get my permit. Then, I couldn't wait to get my license. Then, I couldn't wait to graduate. Now, I'm 18 and done with my first semester of college.

I think this is the best part of being a college student. I get to say: Finals are DONE! I can't begin to describe how happy I am! I've missed sleeping and not being hyped up on caffeine. Now, I can relax and enjoy the month and a half off!

Vancouver is creeping up so fast! 1 more week to go! It's time to pull out the incredibly warm sweaters and other winter clothes! Hopefully, it will snow when I'm up in Canada. It's been a childhood dream of mine to have it snow in California. Sadly, it only snowed once in my entire life. Well, the snow melted right when it landed on the ground, so I don't think it counts.

What are your guys' plans for the holidays? Are you visiting relatives? Travelling? Pigging out on delicious holiday food? I'd love to know.

Happy Friday and Happy Holiday, guys!

2 comments:

DDgirl said...

I come from the Alps, so I'm used to lots of snow. I still love it. One year, while I was going through a hard time (at least emotionally), it went on snowing for 13 days and nights. It was amazing. I spent all my time skiing (freeriding actually)in the magic silence snow brings.
When it stopped snowing, I realized I was over the emotional drama of that year, and ready to move on.

I wish you all the snow you hope for!! Happy Xmas!

DDgirl

Jayjay0jt said...

Wow! I hope I have the same experience with snow, your words really touched me. I wish there was something in California that was that cleansing and freeing.

Happy Xmas to you too!