BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

L.O.V.E.

I didn't want to go out for out one month anniversary. Logan was being extremely sweet. He brought chocolate and flowers to school. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear. He was trying really hard to get back on my good side. He wanted to take me out to a restaurant for our one month anniversary.

I didn't know what to get him for our anniversary. I have been searching for the perfect gift. It is incredibly difficult to shop for guys. I finally decided on an engraved pen and this..this.. DJ Hero game that he's been wanting. He had decided against buying it because he wanted to buy a car before he buys DJ Hero.

I stepped out of the shower. I took the blow dryer out and started drying my hair.

Things weren't so bad when I went back to school. No one threw tomatoes at me in the halls, no one said anything to my face. I knew that there were rumors circulating still, but it will blow over sooner or later. Farrah and Taylor graduated last year. I hope word doesn't get to Farrah, who is going to UCLA. She will make my life a living hell- worse than what it is now.

I turned of the dryer and started curling my hair.

I had turned in my application to Beachside University a couple of days ago. Brittany had also applied there. It wasn't for me. Zack was going to get a full ride and play football at BU, so Brittany is aiming to go to school there too. BU was my first and only choice. If I didn't get in, I'd have to go to Beachside College. I think the whole group applied there, but it was their backup college.

I set down the curler and sighed.

Thinking about college was making me sad. I don't know if the 6 of us will stick together, let alone Logan and I sticking together. I don't want to force him to do anything. I'm a little scared that we're all going to drift apart. Sarah, Justin, and I barely talk as it is. Henry is constantly texting me and asking how he can make Haylie love him. It was cute the first time he asked, but after 1,358,964 times, it gets annoying.

I looked down and saw the kitty rubbing against my legs. I picked her up.

"Hey, baby," I said. "Mama's gotta change. I love you though." I gave her her favorite green mouse toy that was filled with catnip and shooed her out of my room.

I slipped into the fun, flirty purple dress I picked out earlier.

"Court! Your boyfriend is here!" I heard Brittany shout from downstairs.

"Give me a minute!" I shouted back to her. I put a little mascara on. I decided to go minimal on the makeup tonight. I heard a knock at my door.

"Can I come in, babe?" I heard Logan say.

"Sure," I said, smacking my lips. I opened the door for him to come in.

"You look beautiful," he said, kissing me. "I wanted to give you your present."

"Oh, I have yours too!" I said. I handed him the gift bag on the floor. "You open yours first." He unwrapped his present.

"Babe," he whispered. "Thank you." I thought he was talking about the DJ game, but I saw him looking at the pen. I smiled.

"You like the game?" I asked him.

"I like the game," he said. "I love the pen though. I'll be thinking of you everytime I use it."

"Good," I said, grinning.

"Here, open yours," he said. "You're going to love it."

He handed me a tiny ring-sized box wrapped perfectly with a blue ribbon. I held it in my hands for a minute before pulling at the ribbon.

0 comments: