BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

Happy New Year!

I just realized that my last week's Fast-Talking Friday didn't post. Oh well, it wasn't anything important. It was just about my Vancouver trip. I'll just give a recap. Ducks eat chicken. Canadian rockies are pretty. The McDonalds there is SO much better here! It snowed when I was there! Sorry if that didn't make any sense, I'm hyper off of too much soda!

I'm currently in San Diego. I have been bored out of my mind for the last two days because my friend that I'm staying with is having a major freak out about Physics. Her apartmentmates are super cool! I don't know why she has problems with them. But, I've been on facebook playing Restaurant City for the last two days. It's such a great game! I've also been watching Gilmore Girls too.

It just sucks because my boyfriend has been whining. He really wants me to come home. He doesn't see the point in my trip because I haven't done anything constructive for a couple of days. But, I've learned a couple of things.

1) The quarter system is WAY too intense for me.

2) The weather in San Diego is really nice.

3) NY cheesecake frozen yogurt is delicious.

4) DO NOT become an engineering major at UCSD

5) Having an apartment is really nice.

How was your guys' week? What did you guys do for New Years and for the holidays? I asked this in my non-posted Fast-Talking Friday last week. (Sorry if you guys are sick of answering these questions!)

Have a GREAT weekend! =]

Oh, last thing! Sorry guys, I accidently set a post for today because it's further along in the story, so when you click on the link, it won't show anything. I didn't catch it until now. Sorry for my mistake!

3 comments:

DDgirl said...

I'm glad you got some snow as you wished!

K said...

Did u remove the Big Girls Dont Cry entry? I see it on my blog list but when I click on it it says the blog doesn't exist and I dont see it in the Archive either. Just wondering

Jayjay0jt said...

DDgirl- thanks!

Karen- I did remove it because it was the post that I was talking about that I accientally posted when it was further along in the story. It'll make an appearance in a couple of weeks. It was my mistake and I didn't check the date where I had it scheduled.