BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey, guys!

It's another Friday! How has your week been?

I'm super excited about Monday! I start school! (Yes, you guys might think I'm crazy, but I've gone through a month and a half of crazy mostly non-productive behavior.) I'm really not excited about buying books. Who decided to make books so expensive? On the bright side, I needed a book that cost $122 in the bookstore (for a USED copy!), but was only $25 with shipping on half.com. I swear, half.com is going to be my best friend! =]

Onto a more interesting subject: MOVIES!

Has anyone seen any good movies lately? The last movie I saw was New Moon (and I LOVED it! I'm a Team Taylor fan now- my boyfriend just rolls his eyes everytime Taylor's name comes up, unless it's Taylor Swift). I'm planning on seeing Valentine's Day. It seems interesting that they have so many well known actors in the movie that I'm willing to check it out. I heard Avatar was EXTREMELY good.

Do you guys have any reccommendations on any movies in theaters right now or just any movie in general?

Feel free to comment below or start a random conversation with me. I would really enjoy it! :)

4 comments:

Wet ~n~ Wanting...you said...

i completely forgot it was fast talking friday!! =( i was so excited about the next part of the adam/court/haylie saga!!! =D hehehe
can't wait 'til the next post!!!!!!!!!!!
_____________________________________
i feel the same way about the books! i don't get why they have to be so damn expensive!! =S then u only use them like once or twice and when u sell them u have to sell them at half the price!! =S it sucks! i hate them :p

btw: Avatar, BOOK OF ELI!!!!, leap year, It's Complicated... that's about all i've seen these past few weeks, :) enjoy!!!
Sadly i'm team edward but goodness gracious great balls of fire i'd pounce on taylor lautner if i ever saw him!!!!

Jayjay0jt said...

Nana- Don't worry, the next post is coming tomorrow! =]

I actually had a book that cost around 150 (used) and we never even used it. It broke my heart.

I heard Book of Eli was REALLY good, but I don't really understand what it's about. I should go on Yahoo and look it up! It's Complicated looks like a really cute date movie.

Honestly, I'm Team Bella. I support whoever she chooses. =] But, Taylor Lautner, that boy is so sexy, I can't help but be on his side. But, I really like Edward for Bella though, more than Jacob for her. =]

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl :) I saw Avatar in theatres and it was visually stunning in 3D. Sherlock Holmes was fun too. I recently watched a movie out of theatres called Pandorum and I LOVED it. It really made me think and had me on the edge of my seat. Rob Zombie's new Halloween movie was good too, although very gory.

-MA

Jayjay0jt said...

Hey, MA!

That's what I heard about Avatar! I think I'm going to wait for it to come out on DVD to see it in 3D. =]

I wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes the day that it came out (but I was on my way to Seattle and later, Vancouver).

Pandorum sounds really interesting. I wonder if they're going to release it into theaters or DVD soon. It sounds like my kind of movie. I love edge of your seat movies! =]

I don't think I've heard of the Rob Zombie movie. I'll search on google right now! =]

I feel like I've been living under a rock! You guys have seen so many movies! I really need to find more movie-watching time. :P