BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Apologize

I was bombarded by texts and phone calls by Logan. He kept telling me how sorry he was and how much he loved me. I don't know why he wasn't getting my hint. I was trying to ignore him, but I kept getting a text message every 2 minutes. I was started to get so annoyed that I turned my phone off. I sighed.

My first instinct was to go over to Haylie's house and tell her everything that happened, but I can't do that. We're not speaking. I really don't want to talk to her. I have a feeling why she got into drugs, but I really have no proof. I don't think I could move past this fact, so I'm going to be a coward and just avoid her.

I settled for Adam. I went over to his house. He invited me into his house and I settled into the kitchen as he made me a cup of tea. I told him everything that happened between Logan and I.

"I'm going to kill him!" Adam shouted, enraged by Logan's actions. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, you can't!" I protested. "He didn't hurt me. He loves me."

"Do you hear yourself?" he asked me. "You're defending a guy who pushed himself onto you. If you hadn't left, who knows what would have happened? You sound like one of those girls who stay with their abusive boyfriends. You're not staying with him, are you?"

That was a good question. I really didn't know whether or not I wanted to stay with him because of what happened. I do love him, but I don't want this to happen over and over again. Adam had a point, I shouldn't be defending Logan.

"I don't know," I admitted.

The doorbell rang and Adam went to answer the door. I heard voices talking and then a yell. The next thing I knew, Logan was bursting through the kitchen door.

"Court, I'm sorry!" he said.

0 comments: