BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not That Kinda Girl

Logan and I made it to our two month anniversery. I wasn't really excited about it. I didn't want to go to out to eat. I was too worn out from all the stress lately and Logan knew that. He was sweet enough to understand. He had decided to have us stay in his house. I had to go home after school to change into something nice for Logan.

I couldn't find anything in my closet that was special enough for the occasion. I ended up borrowing a cute pink dress from Brittany. I paired it with a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings that I got for my 16th birthday and a pair of black heels. Logan came and picked me up in his dad's car. I went outside and he opened the passenger door for me. He's such a sweetheart. Before I knew it, we were at his house.

He welcomed me inside and lit the candles that he had placed in the dining room.

"Hang on, let me get the food ready," he said as he was sitting me down.

"Ok, honey," I said, smiling. He left, leaving me alone in the dining room. It was silent in his house. The only noises I heard were the noises that were coming from his kitchen. I didn't know what to do with my hands and I kept fidgeting with my phone. I finally just stood up and went into the kitchen to see if Logan needed help. I popped my head into the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" He looked up, surprised to see me.

"No, go back in the dining room," he said. "I want it to be a surprise." I sat back down on the chair and continued to fidget with my phone. He came out 10 minutes later with our dinner. He had made salad, lasagna, baked potato, and a cheesecake. He is such an amazing chef. We took our time eating our dinner, talking to each other about the most randomest things.

After dinner, we retreated to the living room to watch a movie. He popped in the movie 50 First Dates and we snuggled on the couch. We started kissing and things got a little hot and heavy. His hand was inching his way up my dress. I pushed his hand away.

"No, Logan, I don't want to," I told him. He kissed my neck.

"Come on, Court," he whispered into my ear. He reached for the zipper on the back of my dress.

"No!" I told him, sternly. I pushed him away and got off the couch. "I don't want to have sex with you!"

"It's our anniversary!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"I don't care if it's our anniversary, I don't want to have sex," I said, annoyed. "I'm not ready."

"I made dinner for you!" he almost shouted. I could see that he was getting angry.

"I don't care if you made dinner for me, I don't want to!" I exclaimed.

"You owe me!" he shouted.

"I don't owe you anything, Logan!" I yelled. "I'm leaving." I got my stuff and walked out the door.

1 comments:

mum said...

"you owe me"????? OH, HELL NO! mum