BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

I Can't Hate You Anymore

"Logan, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I don't want to see you."

Adam had slinked away and hid around the corner, motioning that he will be here if I needed him. I knew that he wanted to kick Logan out of his house, but I think that he knows that we have to talk.

"I came here to apologize to you, babe," he told me. He looked sincerely sorry. "I don't know what came over me and I promise that it will never happen again. I'm sorry that I ruined our anniversary, Court."

I was silent. I loved that he cared enough to come here and apologize to me. It just showed that he is remorseful about what he did. I was kind of scared now. If he could snap once, he could snap again. I don't want this to happen over and over again.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do," he said, quickly.

"Then here's the deal," I said. "I'm not ready to take the next step with you right now. I'll let you know when I'm ready. Right now, I need some time to clear my head. I don't want this to keep happening again and again."

"I completely understand that you don't want to see me right now," he told me. "I feel horrible for ruining our anniversary. Please let me make it up to you. Please? So you don't hate me?"

He looked like a little boy begging his parents for a new toy. I was heartbroken. I loved him and I didn't like seeing him like this. I don't hate him. He made a mistake and I think I should give him another chance. People make mistakes. I sighed.

"I don't hate you," I said. "You can make it up to me."

His smile said everything. It was adorable how much a couple of words could make him so happy. I really hoped that I made the right decision.

"Great," he said, grinning. "How about now?" I shrugged.

"Why not?" I said, smiling weakly. I could see Adam's disapproving stare as we left his house.

4 comments:

Nic said...

I believe I'm confused.

I thought Courtney was angry with Haylie because she and Logan are having an affair, that's why she went to Adam (Court went to haylie to talk about what happened on their anniversary and then saw H&L together). But now because she forgave Logan, I checked previous posts and the affair hasn't happened (yet?). So why again is Courtney mad at Haylie? And why is it set in my mind that Haylie and Logan are having an affair?

mum said...

Court is mad at Haylie for doing drugs, I think. I don't think there is any affair with Logan going on.

Court was kind of rude to Adam. Run crying to him and then leave with Logan? A little selfish if you ask me. Plus, she let him off way too easy. I can still hear him saying "you owe me". No way! mum

RusticPoison said...

court was out on a date with logan, when she saw adam and haylie out together. he was trying to get her to quit doing drugs, which he failed at.

Jayjay0jt said...

OMG. I had the post up for 2 seconds. That was the post that wasn't supposed to get out!

That is a little bit further up into the story. I'm really sorry :(