BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Life Would Suck Without You

I woke up the next morning with a hangover. I groaned. My head was killing me. What happened last night?

I remembered that Logan had cancelled another date. Then I went over to Haylie's house to hang out with her only to find her canoodling with Logan and learned about their secret relationship. Then everything started to get hazy. The last thing I remember, was taking a shot.

I knew better than to drink. I only did it out of spite and anger. Angry at Logan and Haylie for betraying me. Angry at Logan for not breaking up with me. Angry at Haylie for throwing out our friendship. Angry that I couldn't see this coming. I opened one eye.

The room was extremely bright. I groaned again. I closed my eye. I felt awful. I tried to recall more information about last night, but I couldn't remember anything after the shot. Wait..

It took me a minute to realize where I was. It took me another minute to realize I had no clothes on. Oh no. Please no. I didn't. I didn't do what I think I did. I turned my head and saw a naked Adam. I quickly looked away. I did. I did have sex with him. OMG. I have to get out of here! I can't be here when he wakes up!

I was in panic mode. I can't believe I was this stupid. I can't believe that I slept with Adam. I can't believe I messed up our friendship. I'm stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I threw away 12 years of friendship. How are we supposed to get past this?

I carefully slipped out of Adam's bed, trying not to wake up him. I tried to locate my clothes, they were scattered all over the room. Omg, my parents! They must have been worried! Where's my phone?

I quickly got dressed and scavenged for my phone. I looked everywhere. I managed to find it under the bed. I checked my messages. There was a message from Brittany. Didn't know where you were. Told Mom and Dad you were spending the night at Adam's.

The color drained from my face. She didn't know how accurate she was. I almost bursted into tears. I had already lost one best friend, now I'm going to lose another. This is all my fault.

I fixed my hair and washed off all of my makeup. I had to make sure I was presentable to my parents when I came home. I fixed myself up as best as I could. I didn't look like I just had sex with my best friend.

I walked towards the door and I glanced back at Adam.

"Goodbye," I whispered to him. "I'm sorry, Adam." I reached for the doorknob.

"Court?" I heard Adam ask. "Where are you going?" I froze, like a deer in headlights, with my hand inches from the doorknob.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

i think that this is good for Court. I like Adam and he loves her, and I completely understand how awkward it could be to have sex with a good friend, but if it was meant to be it was.