BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hola, guys!

How was your week? Do you guys have any weekend plans?

I've been meaning to ask you guys for recommendations for places to travel. It can be as far away or as close, I'd love to hear about your travel experience.

I got back from San Diego on Monday. It was a blast for the most part. I'd have to say that the zoo was the best part. The most memorable experience I had was feeding Silver the giraffe. If you get a chance to visit San Diego, they offer giraffe feeding on Saturdays and Sundays between 12pm and 1pm. It's $5 for 3 dog treat looking biscuits. Apparently, giraffes love that stuff.

Also, they have panda viewings! The two sister pandas are available pretty much the whole day, but the new baby panda is only available from 9am to 11:30am (everyday, I think). I only caught a glimpse of the baby panda (it fell off a tree and ran to its' mama for comfort), but it was adorable!

The rest of my trip was not so interesting, but I think I've learned alot about myself. Honestly, I don't think that I could endure living in dorms or in an apartment with 4 other girls. Does anyone have any input about this? I feel like I'm crazy for saying this.

Well, that about wraps it up. Please remember to comment on your recommended places to travel or even a place that you want to travel to one day. It'll be much appriciated!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you're not crazy. I've only ever lived with 2 other people at a time (once with 2 female roommates, twice with my bf and 1 other male roommate) and living with two males is FAR easier than 2 females, if you ask me. Most girls are messy creatures with no respect for boundaries. I never want to live with another female again! lol :)

Glad you had fun in San Diego. I've never been to California but I would like to visit there someday. I've been to Las Vegas a few times and it's a blast, but I wouldn't go there before you turn 21. Another place I went to was Hawaii and it was amazing! It was so beautiful and peaceful, I wish I could have stayed forever. But, Hawaii can be super expensive so that's a downside.

Hope you have a great weekend!
MA.

Jayjay0jt said...

I honestly think that boys are MUCH easier to live with than girls (if men are as easygoing as my dad and my brother)! :)

I would HIGHLY recommend Los Angeles or San Diego, anywhere near a beach! The southern California weather is much nicer than the northern weather (think shorts all year round), it's amazing!

I totally agree with you when you say don't go to Vegas before 21. I've been there twice to visit my uncle and his family. My mom lost 20 bucks in less than 10 minutes. That was pretty funny.

Hawaii sounds like a great place to go visit! It's on my top five list, next to Paris and Sydney. I feel like it's more of a honeymoon/romantic getaway place than a family vacation. You are so lucky! I'm jealous!

I hope you have an amazing weekend, MA!