BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Date Night

Tonight I was my first official date with Logan. He had suggested that we should go out on an actual date before hanging out at the Halloween "party" tomorrow. Of course, Friday nights are the nights to go out on a date. He wanted to be old fashioned and take me to dinner and a movie. I found him to be extremely adorable when he had suggested a dinner and a movie.

I didn't want to get too dressed up for the date. I thought it would be weird to get dressed up for the dinner and be all "dolled up" for the movie afterwards. I had decided on this ruby red silk top and black skinny jeans. I went with a natural look with my makeup. I looked dressed up, but not too dressed up.

The doorbell rang. I heard Brittany going downstairs and opening the door. I heard footsteps up the stairs.

"Hey, you dressed?" Brittany joked after she had knocked on my door a couple of times.

"Haha, very funny," I said. sarcastically. She came in. She was all dressed up too. "Are you going out too?"

"Yeah, I'm going to see a movie with Zack," she said. Zack was her quarterback boyfriend. He is loaded. LOADED. He spoils Brittany. He buys her clothes, he buys her jewelry, he buys her food, he pays for her meals, he is loaded! He truly does love her though. Brittany really loves him too.

"Ok, cool," I said.

"Don't keep him waiting," she said, smiling. I laughed. Even though she and her friends used to torture me at school (and sometimes still do), Brittany still loves me.

"Don't get pregnant!" I joked, as she left the room. She knew I was serious and I wanted her to be careful. I went downstairs.

"You look amazing," he said, kissing me on the cheek.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I said, laughing. I could see Brittany peeking at the top of the stairs. "I see you, Brit."

"No good action anyways," she joked. "Fine. I'll go make myself look prettier." She went back to her room. I laughed.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my clutch. He drove us to a casual restaurant, there weren't too many fancy restaurants in Beachside. The restaurant was called The Boiling Lobster. Their food was delicious.

We got seated right away. We ended up geting a table outside, which was nice. I had ordered the fried crab basket with Cajun fries and he had ordered the fried catfish with Cajun fries. Cajun fries are the best! They are so delicious because of the spicy kick!

"So, what costume are you wearing tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I have to wear a costume?" He asked. "No one said anything about a costume!" I laughed.

"It's Halloween, Logan!" I said, smiling. "I can quote some Mean Girls but I'll choose not to."

"How about, you tell me what you're going to be?" he said, laughing. The waitress brought us our food.

"It's a surprise," I said, winking.

"A girl with mystery," he said. "I like that." I laughed. We finished our food and went to the drive in theater. He had bought the tickets to Paranormal Activity. I had told him to choose the movie. I guess he chose a scary movie so I could hide in his arms and turn to him for comfort. He doesn't know that I've seen this already. He found a spot and turned off the car.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight," I said, smiling.

"It was my pleasure," he said, grinning. He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him, suddenly self-conscious. "Is there something on my teeth?" He laughed.

"No, there's nothing on your teeth," he said. "You're just so beautiful." With that, he kissed me. It was a sweet kiss. I found myself losing myself in the kiss. I don't know how long we were kissing, but it felt like it lasted forever. It was perfect.

"Wow," I said when we broke away.

"Yeah, wow," he said, breathlessly.

We made out during the entire movie in the back seat. It didn't go any further than that. Logan drove me home and walked me to the front porch.

"I had a really good time tonight," I said, kissing him.

"I had a really good time too," he said, smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then?" I said.

"Yes, you definitely will," he said. He gave me a kiss goodnight and I waved to him as he drove off into the starry night.

0 comments: