BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Talk to the Hand

"Hey," Adam said, poking his head into the room. "I made you food. It's your favorite! Breakfast for dinner!"

"You made me brinner?" I asked, smiling. Adam knew just how to cheer me up. I threw my phone on his bed and headed downstairs with him. It smelled so good. He had made me scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, and pancakes. Adam's scrambled eggs are the best! His secret is cinnamon. It sounds weird, but it's delicious! "This looks so good! Thank you!" He hugged me.

"No problem, Court," he said. I sat down and started eating. All of a sudden, Adam laughed. "You eat like a pig."

"I do not!" I said, laughing. I almost choked. He handed me a glass of water. I gladly drank it. "So, I'm not going to text him back."

"Good, I'm glad," he said. "I really hated what he did to you. You didn't deserve that."

"Yeah," I said. "I really don't like to think about it."

I remembered that after Taylor and I broke up, Adam and Henry went over to Taylor's house and kicked his ass. It made me feel so much better. They did what I couldn't do. I couldn't yell at Taylor, I couldn't slap him- all I did was cry.

I remembered going to school the next day and seeing Taylor with a black eye which he tried to cover up but failed miserably. Haylie had snapped a photo as a keepsake for me. I also used it as a target on my dartboard when I was venting my anger.

We finished dinner in silence.

We decided that studying was a bust and popped in one of our favorite movies of all time- Not Another Teen Movie. It's so ridiculous. It always cracks us up.

I absolutely love these study nights with Adam.

0 comments: