BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vanished

Tonight was the Halloween get-together. The group and I had decided to have a Saw marathon because Saw XI just came out into theaters. Of course, Haylie and I were there before everyone else all dressed up and ready to get to work. We had poured the chips, set the candy set up, and put drinks in the fridge. The doorbell rang. I opened the door.

"Trick or treat!" the bunch of kids yelled. I happily gave them a handful of candy each. It was cute seeing the kids dressed up as ghosts, zombies, and witches. There was even a little girl dressed up as a princess. It was adorable. I turned to put the candy bowl down, so I could shut the door.

"Do I get any candy?" I turned around. Logan was standing beside me wearing a convicted felon black and white costume.

"You look quite sexy as a cop," he said, giving me a kiss. "How do I look?" He turned around, striking some poses. I laughed.

"You'd make a cute inmate," I said, laughing. "You had some help, didn't you?" He smiled and put a finger to his lips.

"Shh, it's a secret," he said.

"Wanna help me pass out candy to the kids while we wait for the others to get here?" I asked him.

"What happens if I don't?" he asked me. He pulled me closer. "Are you a dirty cop?"

"That's for you to find out," I said, pulling him into a kiss.

"Whoa, you two!" I heard Haylie exclaim. We turned to look at her.

"The door is open. No PDA in front of the little kids!" She said, laughing. Logan and I broke apart and laughed.

Eventually, the rest of the gang got here. Justin, Henry, and Adam were dressed as police officers. We all plopped down on the sofas in the living room. It was cute seeing Justin and Sarah in their costumes. They really did make a perfect couple. Justin was a little freaked out about the scare. Not because that she might have been pregnant, but the fact that she didn't tell him about it. They had such an open and honest relationship that it blows my mind.

I cuddled with Logan, and snuck kisses to him whenever I thought no one was looking. I really like where this is going. I really like him, even though we haven't made it official yet, I know that it's in our cards. I managed to sneak off into the kitchen with him when we were low on soda.

"Finally, we're alone," I said. I pulled him in for a kiss.

"You'd make a really sexy cop," he whispered into my ear. He started kissing my neck and I let out a little moan. That was my weakness.

"Where are you guys?" Adam shouted. "We're getting to the good part!"

I sighed. I hate being interrupted. I'm kinda glad that Adam interrupted us. Who knows where the kisses on the neck would have gone? I really don't want to ruin what we have by having sex too early. I don't want to make the same mistake as before. I kissed Logan on the cheek and grabbed the 2-Liter out of the fridge. He followed me into the living room.

The doorbell rang and we all jumped. We all laughed at our silliness. Except for Adam, who seemed to be frowning for some reason. He's so weird. I think he's a little grumpy because he wanted to have a "I know what you did" marathon.

"I got this one, guys," Haylie said. She left to answer the door. The rest of us were back to being engrossed in the movie. The movie ended and I realized that Haylie wasn't back yet.

"Where is she?" Logan asked me.

"I'll go check the house for her," I said. "You guys start the second movie, I'll be back."

"Do you want me to go with you?" he asked me, grabbing my hand. I shook my head and he let go. I didn't want to look like I was scared. I checked the kitchen and every room downstairs and I didn't see Haylie. I went upstairs and checked each room, one by one, but they were all empty. I reached the last room, her bedroom, and opened the door.

"Haylie!" I shouted in surprise. She looked at me in surprise and pushed the guy who was on top of her off. He had his shirt off. I realized who it was. "Steve?" I looked at Haylie who looked ashamed.

"Thanks, Courtney," he grumbled. Haylie was frantically putting her costume back on.

"This wasn't what it looks like, Court," she said, quickly. "We got back together and I didn't know how to tell you and it's complicated!"

"He broke your arm!" I cried out.

"It was an accident!" she defended him.

"I can't believe you got back together with him!" I exclaimed. "How stupid can you be?"

"I love him, Court," she said. She was practically pleading with me to accept her decision.

"Yeah? Well, it's your life to screw up," I spat out. I left her and Steve standing there with their jaws dropped in awe.

I have never been this upset with Haylie in my life.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

wow...so I've been reading your blog and I really like it so far. I'm just letting you know that I'm going to put your site up on my blog with all the other blogs that I read.

Jayjay0jt said...

That sounds awesome! :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who loves to try original things. Presently I'm fabricating my hold solar panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I discovered a truly brilliant site which explains how to build pv panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure about how precise the info given there is. If some guys over here who have experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be grand and I would really treasure it, cauze I truly take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys are the best.