BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

People Guide

Brittany ~ My fraternal twin who seemed to have inherited all the beauty in the family. She is the blonde hair, blue eyed American beauty of the family. She is kind of conceited and only cares about three things in her life- her quarterback boyfriend, her looks, and her clothes. She runs the high school due to her status of being the head cheerleader.

Haylie ~ My best friend since preschool. She is the person that I confide to about everything that goes on in my life. My relationship with Haylie is more sisterly, than best friends. Haylie is often the cheery one out of the two of us. We were nicknamed The Dos Brunettes (pronounced Bru-net-tes) by the cheerleading squad in their efforts to torment us.

Adam ~ My guy best friend and met him in preschool. He is an amazing guy. Blond hair, blue eyes, intelligent, polite, cute, sweet, funny, and charming - everything a girl can ask for. He always listens to me when I babble about my problems.

Logan ~ The cute barista. He is the embodiment of tall, dark, and handsome. He's in my physiology class and keeps sending me mixed singals.

Henry ~ Guy number two in our group. He is hopeless in love with Haylie- has been since kindergarten. He can't take no for an answer (or take a hint). Looks like an average Joe.

Sarah ~ Chick numero three in our group and Justin's longtime girlfriend. They've been together since the 7th grade. She chills with us whenever she can. She splits her time between the school, Justin, work, clubs, and volunteer work. She is the ultimate overachiever.

Justin ~ Guy number three in our group and Sarah's boyfriend. We barely see him. He is always working. He's trying to save up for an engagement ring for Sarah. Shhh. It's a secret. :)

Steve ~ An asshole. I don't know what Haylie ever saw in him. He is a player and thinks he's all that and a cup of coffee. Haylie forced us to pretend to like him and to let him hang out with our group. Can anyone say mistake?

0 comments: