BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Little Peeved

It had been a few weeks since the pregnancy scare. Logan and I had hung out a couple of times but nothing happened. He didn't make a move on me. Call me old fashioned but I like it when the guy makes the first move.

Halloween was around the corner (Saturday isn't too far away!!). I still had to buy a costume to wear. I was thinking of buying a cop costume or maybe a schoolgirl costume. I needed something to get Logan to make a move. The costume shop was filled with people trying to find a costume for Halloween. There were a bunch of angry parents standing in line to pay for their kids' costumes.

"How about this one?" Haylie asked. She was holding up a "Queen Bee" costume. I laughed.

"I think Brittany has that one actually," I said. "I think I'll go try on the cop and the schoolgirl one."

"Ok, I'll grab the correctional one too," she said, while carrying three other costumes.

We were planning on wearing costumes with the same theme. We were both into being sexy cops for Halloween. We went into the dressing room and I tried on the schoolgirl costume first. It was too small on me. I needed the next size up, but they didn't have any more mediums left. I was lucky to have gotten this small one. I think it was a return because it was missing the tie. I hate it when you find costumes that are missing some of its pieces.

I tried on the cop costume and surprisingly, it fit perfectly. I loved it. I thought I looked incredibly sexy in it.

"Hey, does yours fit?" I heard Sarah shout. She had grabbed a bunch of costumes and has been in the fitting room for the last 20 minutes while we had decided on ours.

"Yeah!" both Haylie and I shouted.

We decided that I would be the sexy police officer, that Haylie would be the sexy correctional officer, and that Sarah would be the sexy border patrol officer. I love having girlfriends to dress up with!

We were going to have a small get-together at Haylie's house. It's going to be the group and Logan. We're planning on watching scary movies all night long (since Halloween falls on a Saturday this year) and passing out candy to the little trick-or-treaters. I love seeing little kids in their costumes!

The three of us got in the incredibly long line and started to chat about how much fun Saturday will be. I saw someone that looked familiar. It can't be. It was Taylor. I tried to hide myself behind Haylie, but it was too late, he had spotted me. Like the idiot he was, he came walking over to us.

"Hey, stranger," he said, grinning. "Haylie. Sarah." He nodded to them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Same thing you're doing," he said. He took a look at our costumes. "Shopping for a costume. Nice."

"What do you want, Taylor?" I asked him, coldly.

"Nothing, just wanted to say hi," he said. He smirked. "Do you remember the costume you wore for me? It drove me wild. You had on this lingerie-"

I handed Haylie my costume and pulled Taylor away from the girls. He waved bye to Haylie and Sarah.

"What do you think you're doing?" I spat out. "Are you trying to embarrass me?"

"No," he said innocently. "I just wanted to know if you remembered the costume you wore for me when we first made love."

"We weren't making love," I said. "If we did, you wouldn't have cheated on me!"

"I told you that she had kissed me!" he exclaimed. "We were working on our Spanish project."

"Yeah, whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"I loved you, Court," he said, sincerely. He looked hurt. "I miss you."

"Yeah? Well, you had your chance," I said, sadly. "Too late now." I walked away from him.

"You'll change your mind!" he shouted after me. "You'll see!"

I couldn't help but worry about what he had up his sleeves.

0 comments: