BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Morning After

Wow.

After Logan dropped me off last night, I couldn't remember what happened afterwards. I somehow ended up in my PJs without realizing I had changed. I was on autopilot and remembered laying awake for the majority of the night. I don't remember when I finally drifted off to sleep. I do know that when my alarm rang at 7:00, I stared at it like it was my enemy. I couldn't go back to sleep though.

I was numb. I was still in shock. I couldn't believe that Sarah might be pregnant. I remember bits and pieces from last night's conversation. I remember Sarah throwing up in the girls' bathroom multiple times. I remember how scared we were for her.

What are we going to do? Justin doesn't know yet. She's too scared to tell him. She's scared that he's going to leave her if she is pregnant. She doesn't realize how much he loves her. He's planning on proposing to her on graduation day. Haylie and I tried our best to convince her that Justin would never leave her. I remembered feeling so bad for him. He didn't know why his girlfriend was crying in the bathroom and refused to talk to him. He was devastated.

I wanted to call Sarah and make sure she's ok, but it's still early in the morning. I sent her a text asking if she was alright. I immediately got a text back.

Yea, I'm fine. Thanks for checking up on me. Can you bring me a test tomorrow morning?

Those words scared me. I didn't want her to know how scared I was for her. I told her I'll be there bright and early. I decided to get out of bed and take a nice long shower. I stepped into my room naked and drying my hair with my towel. To my surprise, I found Logan sitting on my bed, carrying two cups of coffee and breakfast.

"OMG! What are you doing here?" I yelled. I quickly wrapped the towel around myself.

"Uh, hey," he said, embarrassed. "Your sister let me in. I wanted to check up on you and I brought you breakfast. Do you want me to go?"

"No, you can stay," I said, mortified. "I just have to kill Brittany. Let me get dressed." I shooed him out of my room while I got dressed.

OMG. Could my weekend get any worse? I was naked in front of Logan. OMG. He saw everything. All of my flaws. All of my fat. Everything I hated about my body. He saw everything!

"Crap." I said. I had to go face Logan. I took a deep breath and walked to Brittany's room.

"Hey, Court," she said. "There's a guy here for you. He's cute." She smiled.

"Yeah, I know," I said, rolling my eyes. "You told him to sit in my room and he saw me naked."

"I didn't know that you walked around your room naked!" she said, laughing. "That hilarious!" I hit her with her pillow.

"It's not funny!" I cried. "Do you know how humiliating that is?"

"I'm sure he liked what he saw," she smirked.

"Shut up," I said. "I'll get you back." I left her room and went downstairs.

"You're welcome!" I heard her shout behind me.

I found Logan sitting at the breakfast bar. He had set out two plates and heated up the pancake breakfast he brought.

"I'm really sorry for walking in on you," he said.

"It's ok, I'll get over it," I said. "I probably can't ever look you in the face ever again."

"If it makes you feel better, I liked what I saw," he said, smirking.

"Shut up and eat your breakfast," I said, hitting him on the arm. He laughed.

I hate you Brittany.

0 comments: