BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blinded

I couldn't believe my eyes. I did a double take. It took a minute, but once it registered, I started to get angry. What was she doing here? Shouldn't she be in LA, you know, the city she lives in? I tried to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt, but what the heck is he doing at an out of town restaurant with Farrah? To me, that just looked a little bit suspicious, especially since Taylor can't promise me that the doesn't have feelings for Farrah.

I racked my brain, trying to remember if Taylor had mentioned anything about his plans for today. After a good minute, I realized that he hadn't mentioned a word.

I hid behind Henry as I tried to remain unseen by both Taylor and Farrah. The last thing I wanted was for them to see me. I was successful! Henry and I got out of the restaurant unseen. I pulled out my phone and did the only thing I could think of doing, I sent Taylor a text message.

Hey, honey, what are you up to? Do you want to hang out later?

It took a minute before I got a response from him.

Sorry, babe, I'm studying right now. I promise we'll hang out tomorrow. I love you, Courtney.

When I read that message, I was seething. How dare he lie to me? Does he take me for a fool? Does he not give a damn about our relationship? I mean, come on! You have to know that I'm watching you after you cheated on Farrah twice. How dare he lie to my face and expect to get away with it? I was going to give him a piece of my mind.

Henry saw the look of anger written all over my face and stood in front of the restaurant door, blocking me.

"Hey, I think you should cool down," he told me.

"Why? He's lying to me straight to my face," I said, angrily. "Does he think I'm stupid?"

"I think you should take some time to calm down and think it through before barging in there and possibly making a fool of yourself," he said, gently.

"Sorry, Henry," I said, pushing him aside.

I walked inside the restaurant and breezed past the greeter. The greeter grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Miss, you can't go in here without a table," he told me.

"Oh, sorry," I said, sweetly. "But, I saw my friend sitting in a booth and I haven't seen him in a long time. I promise I'll order something." The greeter nodded and took my order.

I walked to Taylor's table and cleared my throat.

"Studying, huh?" I asked him. He clearly looked shocked to see me. Farrah just sat there smiling at me, as if knowing that I would be there. I hated how calm she was. "What the heck, Taylor? What is she doing here?"

"Uhhhh," he stuttered nervously. "She's-I- uh."

My diet soda got here and I thanked the waiter.

"You know what, Taylor?" I said. "I don't really care what you say anymore, we're through."

I threw my drink at him and stormed off, leaving Taylor looking shocked and Farrah laughing at him.

9 comments:

~J said...

Love it! What a slimball he is!
OHH and btw.. your font for most of the post was in black so it couldn't be read unless I highlighted it with my curser, just and FYI :)

Jayjay0jt said...

oh, thanks! I didn't realize that it was in black. I'll fix that right away. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the post. :)

Jayjay0jt said...

The spacing is a little off too, but I can barely use my computer so I have no idea how to fix it.

I'm really sorry about that, everyone!

Alicia said...

Don't be sorry, it was a great post!

So, Taylor might suck, but I still don't like Adam! Just letting everyone know in case something happens in the future :)

mum said...

So I just read both posts and thought there had to be a mistake or a misunderstanding. Ugh. Taylor! I want to strangle you! I was SO pulling for you. Three strikes and you're out. I can't imagine an explanation that would be acceptable. mum

Jayjay0jt said...

Alicia, thanks! :)

So, let me get this straight: you dislike Taylor, Adam, Haylie, and Courtney makes you mad sometimes.

LOL. I think we need a character you actually like.

Mum, I'm sorry if it was a little bit confusing. But yes, strangling Taylor would be a great reaction!

I'm not sure if Taylor can worm his way out of this one, but he might try. We'll see if his excuse (I mean, explaination) is acceptable. :)

Stephanie said...

I may have been iffy on Taylor but I was still wiling to give him the benefit of the doubt. Like maybe he was just making peace with Farrah and get some closure.

But the fact that he went to an out of the way resturant to meet her, that he lied to Courtney, and that Farrah was acting like she had a right to question Courtney's presence...it doesn't look good.

mum said...

Hey, Jayjay - I didn't mean there was a misunderstanding with the way the posts were, I meant that maybe it wasn't really Taylor, or it was a cousin or something. That's the kind of mistake/misunderstanding I was talking about. Your posts were, unfortunately for Taylor, very clear! mum

Jayjay0jt said...

Stephanie- It is really iffy. We'll hear from Taylor soon. :)

Mum- Oh! Ok. I'm glad it wasn't my posts that was part of the misunderstanding. :) Unfortunately for Taylor, he can't claim that it was his evil twin or something since he was with Farrah.