BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Party for Two

I woke up to Taylor shaking me awake. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep. It was cool when we left my house, but it ended up being a warm day. The heat must have gotten to me. I yawned and stretched, realizing that I still had my seat belt on. I must have looked slightly confused because Taylor laughed and took my seat belt off.

"Where are we?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.

"My parent's timeshare house," he said, smiling.

I looked outside and saw this beautiful yellow house with gorgeous palm trees leading up to the house. It was simply breathtaking with the warm spring flowers that sprouted outside. I looked up and I was excited to see that the house had a balcony on the second floor. I was amazed that the house was so close to the beach. I looked back at Taylor.

"This is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"I thought you would like it," he said with a huge smile on his face.

Taylor, like the gentleman he is, came over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. As soon as I got out of the car, he threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the house. I laughed and playfully hit his back, demanding to be let down. He gently set me down on the sofa. I was surprised that he had that kind of strength, I didn't know that Taylor could pick me up like that.

"I'll be back, I'm going to bring our bags in," he told me. He gave me a peck on the cheek and left me alone in the house.

The inside of the house was beautiful, even though the living room was a little simplistic with nothing on the walls except for the one painting hanging in the living room on top of the fireplace. Aside from the painting and the leather sofa, love seat, plasma flat-screen television, and coffee table, there were no other furnishings. I admired how something so simple could be so beautiful.

Taylor came in a couple of minutes later, carrying our things and set them down in the bedroom. He pretended that my suitcase was so extremely heavy that he couldn't carry it up the stairs. I giggled at him and took it up.

"You're really sweet, honey," I told him, giving him a hug. "Thank you for bringing me here." He smiled.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" he asked me.

"That would be great!" I exclaimed excitedly.

I opened my suitcase to search for my bikini. I quickly changed, also putting on a T-shirt and shorts, making sure that I had put on some sunblock. I grabbed my sunglasses and went downstairs. Taylor was waiting for me, with beach things in hand.

We left for the beach. After laying the towels on the sand, we laid there staring at the clear blue sky and holding hands. It was a perfect day to be on the beach. Taylor unexpectedly picked me up and threw me in the water. I laughed and splashed him. I managed to get him into the water. The kiss we shared when we were in the water? There were no words to describe it. If I had to summarize it in one word, the word would be "perfect". In fact, everything just felt perfect.

And everything was perfect, until I saw her.

4 comments:

mum said...

Oh, no. Who? First thought was Haylie, but that couldn't be, right?? Maybe her mom is having an affair and is there with her boy toy?? Oh, my. Can't believe we have to wait until Monday to find out! mum

RusticPoison said...

the girl taylor was dating when he had first hooked up with her in high school? I can't remember her name, but that might make sense...

Stephanie said...

Don't know who "her" could be but I can't wait to find out!

Jayjay0jt said...

You guys, I wish I could tell you who it is. Haha, but that would spoil the surprise. But there's a post on Saturdays, but if you don't read on the weekends, then you'll see it on Monday. :)