BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

It's another Friday! How has your day/week been? :)

I'm incredibly stressed out right now. Everything seems to be due at the same time (well, they ARE, which is really scary) and I'm trying my best to cope.

My boyfriend was supposed to have his orientation last night, but it's moved to Monday. We're trying to deal with the situation of how he is going to get to work. I don't know, I'm really stressed to the max and sometimes I feel more of a mother to him, rather than a girlfriend. Because.. well.. his mom is home all the time and I don't see the reason why she can't drive him to work or at least.. be in the passenger seat while he practices to get his license. Then again, his parents are really laid back and all they do is harp on him for not doing this or that, but they don't really encourage him. So, I assumed the responsibility. So far, so good. I got him to go to college (his original plan was to join the army), attempt to get a BS in Computer Science, and get his permit. I hate complaining, but how am I supposed to handle my life and his? I don't think building a future together means: "Hey, set the goals and manage both persons' lives in the relationship."

Ok, I think that's the end of my rant which is mostly generated by stress, let's move onto the blogsphere. :)

Val from 15 Miles posted an explanation of her absence. I'm not sure how I feel about the post, since it's been so long since the blog got deleted. But, my heart goes out to her. She has another blog called Desent into Normalcy where she blogs about her life. It just amazes me how much she's gone and is still going through. She knows that she has readers, but I'm not sure how I feel about being referred to as an "Imaginary Friend" because, well, I'm real and I exist. Oh, and Parenthood is a very good show! Sure, it has its flaws, but COME ON! No family is perfect! Sorry for that tangent.

I read yesterday that ~S~ from Macyn is halting the blog for a little bit to turn the blog into a novel/book. I'm very excited to see the blog moving into that direction and deeply saddened that we won't have any new posts soon. I thought that it was a very convienent place to stop the blog, with the "What if that guy isn't Macyn's brother?" cliffhanger. I wish her the best of luck and hope I one day see Macyn on the shelves.

Laura from Nothing More Than Apathy should turn her blog into a book! I would definitely buy that! She's such a talented writer, especially since she doesn't re-edit. SERIOUSLY!

Bedroom Blog. What do I even say? Was there a post this week? The last post I saw was the M.I.A post which was posted on either last Friday or Saturday. Not to sound mean or anything, but... Cosmo, didn't you hire someone to do consistent postings because, well, it's their job and they get paid for it? Don't get me wrong, I love the blog (the older posts), but it's really inconsistent with the postings.

The Karen Chronicles has me wondering. With her last post, Marco made a statement and I'm not sure if it sort of alludes that he has feelings for her or if they're on a date? I just want Karen to be with someone, anyone! Not Angelo, but still. She has so many choices! I'm sure Trey, Marco, and Vincenzo are just waiting for her to make a move or something.

MA from Everyday Endeavors checked in, letting us know of her situation. So, thank you! I'm glad that you're safe and sound. I'm sending you a lot of good energy and vibes. :)

There is definitely a lot that happened in the blog world this week. I'm sorry about the long post!
Happy Friday guys! :)

0 comments: