BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys! :)

How has your day been? Or if you're feeling extra extra talkative today, how's your week going?

I've had a busy week. I had an Honors program garage sale on Tuesday and Wednesday and I think the program got out of debt. The program is sort of unknown and needs to gain more attention, which is REALLY difficult at a community college, since it's a commuter school. So, I spent Tuesday and Wednesday running around, scrambling on preparing things for our garage sale (we were really scattered because there are basically 8 active members out of the supposed 40 that are in Honors). I had a table there and I made $1 profit (apparently, college students don't eat candy, chips, or drink soda!). The joys of doing business. :)

And yesterday, I had a optometrist appointment and got new glasses. There was this promotion where I only had to pay $10 dollars instead of the $100 for these lenses that prevent glare while driving and while you're on the laptop/computer. I also learned that without my glasses, I'm as blind as a bat. After my appointment, I had to rush to my boyfriend's house because he had a job interview at a movie theater. He's not sure if he got the job or not. Sooo! Fingers crossed on that one!

Lastly, class schedules came out a couple of days ago and I've settled on 4 classes, 3 on either tuesday/thursday or just tuesdays and 1 online. It will free up a lot of time to write, since the posting schedule is on opposite days. If all of my classes are open, I'll be incredibly happy. Hopefully, I can catch up with some sleep next semester.

Oh, another thing. I don't remember if I mentioned it already, but my boyfriend and I believe that our cat is pregnant. She's sleeping many many many hours of the day and she's definitely not as active as she used to be. We'll see around June 14th if there are any kittens.

Does anyone want to talk about any blogs (it doesn't have to be about mine, it can be any blog)? Or anything that's new with you?

I'm starting to hope that Karen and Marco hook up on Karen Chronicles, that Matt and Ella hook up on Apathy, and for K. and Ben to get married on Bedroom Blog. :)

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

6 comments:

Wet ~n~ Wanting...you said...

I read Macyn's blog and i'm really sad that all these horrible things keep happening to her right after another!! :S!
I hope Matt can really see who Jarren really is, maybe not get together with Ella exactly :S... I'm team Drew hehe

Stephanie said...

I am team Drew on the Apathy blog. I think they are perfect together but that Drew needs to work through his anger over his mother.

And on the Karen blog I am torn between Marco and Vin. I had been waiting for her and Vin to get their act together for awhile. But I wouldn't mind Karen and Marco.

And on Bedroom Blog I haven't liked any guy she has been with since Brandon. Ben is a nice guy but K. has lost her confidence around him.

Jayjay0jt said...

Nana- I know! It's so sad. I think she should really move somewhere else where she can get her mind off of the guilt. She's always going to remember all the horrible things that happened in that house and I don't think Macyn wants to raise her daughter in that kind of enviornment.

I think something crazy might happen like Sean's father going after the family or Detective Marcs turns into a dirty cop. Or my imagination is getting away from me again.

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Drew, but then, he saved himself to be with Ella and then turns around and sleeps with the next girl on the block.. It made me lose a little bit of respect for him, just because he told Ella he couldn't be with her because of family issues.

That's why I like Seth (I was going to call him Sean for a second). He lets Ella in with his family problems and he doesn't let it hinder their relationship (too much).

Stephanie- I used to want Karen and Vin to be together, but I don't think they have enough chemistry as Marco and Karen. I love how she would just hop on a plane for Marco (well.. I'm concentrating on that reason). Or the lawyer guy would be a nice fling. Or the FBI agent! I just want her to be with someone. Boy, I sound desperate. haha.

I would really love it if Brandon made an appearance and K. realized that she was still madly in love with him and causes this love triangle with Ben (Or maybe have Ed come back, I'm not sure if she really got over him and moved on, did she?).

I think it's because I know cute charming guys like that. I'm not sure why she'd be insecure about her looks around him, maybe she's not as confident as we thought?

Jayjay0jt said...

I didn't finish my thought about the cute charming guys, silly me. I was referring to Ben and that's why I like him. He seems more real with his humor.

Stephanie said...

I still have hope for Drew. I think a lot of his problems stem from the situation with his mother. He thought Jason was in Ella's past and that she had moved on. Turns out he was as "in the past" as he thought. So his walls went up and he is protecting himself from getting hurt again.

And it probably hurt how fast Ella moved on with Seth. In his head he is replaceable, afterall his mother replaced the kids she lost with her new family. And well we all know the only reason he is with Christy is because he can't have Ella.

I never liked Ed. He was too wishy washy for my tastes. Don't know much about Ben other than he used to be heavy. His flaws haven't come to light yet. But eventually I'd love for Brandon to pop back up.

Jayjay0jt said...

I really think that Drew needs to get professional help with dealing with his issues with his mother. I would like to see them in a family counseling setting, get everything out in the open, and maybe work towards forgetting and forgiving.

Ed.. even if he wasn't a romantic interest, I would like it if they had remained friends. I thought they made REALLY good friends.

I really hope that Ben isn't too good to be true. I haven't met a guy who is THAT perfect.

Actually, I think that K. might end up with Brad, since they're living together. But the odds of that are pretty much slim to none.