BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Note: 19 is a Lucky Number!!

Feel free to ignore this post. This is me being really excited and explaining why 19 is a lucky number. :)

I'm just really this excited! I just didn't have time to post this last night/before it hit midnight and I'm procrastinating some homework.

But, I have exciting news! My boyfriend got hired for his first job last night! :D

He's going to be working at a movie theater!

Oh, how he's going to smell like popcorn when he gets home. Oh, how he'll know how hard working a minimum wage job is and how hard money is to come by. I used to love working and getting my checks, seeing how my hard work paid off. I really wish that Mervyns was still up and running. I loved that store.

I'm so glad that he'll get a chance to experience the whole working hard thing.

On the mega bright side, I get to stop paying for everything! YAY! Man, I really love him, but we eat out WAY too much. I'm starting to get a belly and he gained the freshman 15 already.

Now he just needs to get his license. :) He's 19, so this is his lucky year! :)

So, random post. :)

2 comments:

mum said...

gCool! Nice to have some of that off of your shoulders. mum

Jayjay0jt said...

Thanks, mum! It's going to be interesting now that we're both going to be so busy all the time. I feel like we're both moving one step closer to being an adult (with our own place, bills, etc). =]