BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

I forgot it was Friday. I'm such a spaz, I thought today was Thursday. I'm really sorry that this post is late. So, how are you? Did you have a great week?

I already mentioned on Tuesday that my boyfriend got his first job! He finished filling out his paperwork yesterday and after they process it, they'll call him in for work. My boyfriend said that it might be sometime next week. So, we have to shop for all black shoes as part of his uniform. I'm so excited! Now, we have to tackle getting a license and I assume that I'm driving him to work until he does (he wanted to drive illegally to work and I said no).

Nothing else new except I think my cat isn't pregnant, which I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Hmm.. Let's move onto blogs. There have been some good story lines lately.

The Karen Chronicles is getting SUPER GOOD! I don't know, I can't wait to see what happens next! I hate the last cliffhanger. Marco, Marco, Marco, make a move already! :)

Diary of J, I can't stop reading it. I'm not quite sure why. I have a sneaking suspicion that she is not with Brandon in present day. Just from a little comment she wrote a while back, but I don't know if that is enough evidence. I like the frequent posts lately, but I'm not sure if it makes up for the ones she missed.

Sometimes is a really good blog. Hope is a fantastic writer and I'm hooked on her blog. You can't help but laugh at the senarios that Emily goes through. I highly recommend checking it out if you do not currently read it. She posts every Wednesday. You can find the link through my profile. :)

Bedroom Blog, I'm glad that K. is moving on from her insecurities. I really want some action from her! It seems like it's been so long since she's done anything sexually with a guy (in the context that the name of the blog is Bedroom Blog).

I just want to give a shout out to MA. If you're reading, please let me know if how you're doing, I'm starting to get worried about you. I want to make sure that you're ok.

Happy Friday, guys! :)

4 comments:

julia_gulia said...

You should read Nothing More Than Apathy. It is an awesome blog. Start from the beginning :)

Jayjay0jt said...

Julia_gulia, I LOVE Nothing More Than Apathy! I don't remember how I discovered it (I think it was in the comments area on Bedroom Blog), but I stayed up ALL night catching up.

I love how she changes POVs and how it's very fluent. She doesn't even edit her posts! That gal has talent!

Ok, I think I'm done gushing. :)

The only reason why I didn't mention the blog in the post is because Laura is taking this week off.

Oh, The Not So Outrageous Shenanigans of Leigh Ross is a good blog too! She changes POVs with her characters also. :)

I want to see more Shenanigans (I love that word!), after all the sadness. I'm still holding out hope that she's pulling a Stephanie from Macyn and come back.

Stephanie said...

I love Nothing mroe than Apathy as well. Love my man Drew. Macyn, Karen, and Shenanigans are some of my regulars (and this one as well lol).

I read Diary of J sometimes. While it's not my favorite I don't think she deserves a lot of the flack she gets.

Bedroom Blog is kind of annoying me lately. Ben covers up his insecurities with humor while K. is all of a sudden insecure and dwelling on it way too much.

I really miss 15 miles. It was really good and I wanted to see where it was going but I know she had a lot going on in real life.

Jayjay0jt said...

Stephanie, I'm glad you're a regular and post comments/input. It's so much fun to talk with everyone and get their input. :)

The only problem I have with the Diary of J is the posting is inconsistent and it's not exactly drama filled right now. And I've noticed that her ex boyfriend, who was trying to get back together with her kind of disappeared and the guy she was cheating with Brandon with kind of disappeared too.

Bedroom Blog, I think that Ben might be the one and Cosmo might wrap the blog up. Someone came up with the idea (I really don't recall who, I think it might be Laura B. who frequently comments on the Nothing More Than Apathy blog, but again, I'm not sure) that K. gets married and at her wedding she meets her half sister that her dad secretly hid from her and follow K.'s sister's life with some references or appearances by K.

I LOVE this idea. I love K., but I think if this blog follows real time, she should be in her late 20s or maybe early 30s and she should settle down and have a nice family and provide a little cousin for baby Emma.

I really miss 15 Miles too. I loved the way the author pulled us into the story. I understand that she had a lot going on in her life, but I thought it was kind of rude to just delete the entire blog. I would have liked to catch up with old posts and possibly check by constantly to see if she starts posting again. With that said, I really hope that everything is ok on her end.