BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey everyone! First post of April! :)

How has your day been? Or your week, since I'm posting this early in the morning.

I'm really excited about today! It's a date day between my boyfriend and I. We've been in a rut lately and it's going to be fun to actually go out and enjoy a date. I wish I could bring our little kitty (she's not a kitty anymore, but she's still a kitty in my eyes) with us. It's times like these I wish we had a dog.

Just in case anyone missed my post on Tuesday, I finalized my flight and my travel plans. I will be in the CT area starting on May 29th until June 14th. I know that it's extremely early to be giving you guys a heads up, but sooner rather than later is my policy. I'm really not sure how the posting schedule will be affected. It really depends on the upcoming and on-going assignments I have until that time, but I will try my hardest to get posts written ahead of time.

Onto more interesting news!

Has anyone watched The Last Song? I saw it the day it came out and I thought that it was a fairly decent movie despite the bad reviews. Sure, there were some parts where you could criticize the acting, but once you move past that, it's a lovely story. If you haven't seen it, I really recommend that if you go, to bring tissues. I forgot and ended up crying a bit.

Has anyone seen any other good movies lately?

Anywho, Happy Friday, guys! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have read the book before but haven't seen the movie. And doubt I will since Miley Cyrus' voice drives me crazy lol.

Jayjay0jt said...

I'm not a big Miley fan either, but I went with someone who is a HUGE Miley fan. I'm just like.. Oh, ok, I'll go because at least the lead male is decent looking and if her voice starts to annoy me, I can look at him. :)

But if you ignore her presense in the movie, it's pretty much ok. The boy who plays her kid brother is absolutely adorable!