BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

After Last Night

I woke up the next morning exhausted. I didn't want to open my eyes, the sunlight was too bright for my liking. Besides, it was Sunday and I didn't have work. I can stay in bed for a little while longer. I groaned. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I turned over. I smiled when I realized who it was.

"Hi," I said, softly.

"Hi, beautiful," Logan said, kissing my forehead. He sat on the side of his bed and started pulling his clothes on. "I'm going to make you some breakfast." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hurry back," I told him, half pouting.

"Will do, lil' lady," he said. I giggled. He planted another kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back." I laughed at his horrible Arnold impersonation. He made sure to close his bedroom door after he left. I rifled through his dresser and found a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants to wear. I went into the bathroom. As I attempted to clean myself up, I thought back to last night.

Last night..

Logan and I are probably the most hated people in this diner right now. I thought.

I looked down at our cappuccinos and the half eaten cheese fries that Logan and I were sharing. We had been sitting here for over an hour just talking and laughing. Doing nothing but having refills on our cappuccinos. After getting dirty looks from our waitress, we decided to pay our bill and leave.

We somehow ended up at the beach. It was extremely peaceful being the only two on the beach in the moonlight. Luckily, Logan had a blanket and a sweatshirt in his car, so I was nice and warm with no sand in unnecessary places. I was extremely happy and couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"You're so beautiful," Logan whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I turned to look at him and his lips were just inches away from mine. I couldn't help myself, it was like something had possessed me. Pretty soon we were sharing passionate kisses that I'd never thought that I'd share with Logan.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" he asked me, urgently. When I nodded, he scooped me up in his arms and sprinted to his car.

When we got into his room, he wasted no time. He kissed my neck, sending shivers up and down my spine. I carefully took off his rented jacket and placed it on his chair. He ran his hands up and down my body, stopping at the zipper of my dress, as if unsure that was what he wanted. I smiled at him and unzipped it for him, letting my dress drop to the ground. His eyes widened.

I heard a knock on the door and I jumped 3 feet into the air. I blushed at my thoughts. I opened the door and went into his bedroom. He made a nice pancake breakfast for me. It was pretty adorable.

"You look better in my clothes than I do," he said, smiling.

I was in the middle of enjoying the lovely breakfast when he said something that made me choke on my pancake.

"So, should we talk about what happened last night?" he asked me. After two glasses of water, I could breathe again.

"Sure," I said.

"Honestly, I'm really conflicted," he said, not looking at me. "I really don't want a relationship before graduation since there's college coming up and everything. I'm thinking about going to Beachside, but I'm not certain about that. I don't want someone influencing my decision, you know? But, after last night, I want to give us another try. What do you say?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally called it, even though that I don't want Logan and Courtney to get back together. Court.. really?.. He CHEATED on you with Haylie and you turn around and sleep with him? I don't know, it just seems like Logan was plotting to get in her pants the whole time.

I wonder what Henry will say about all this. If he finds out.

mum said...

Oh, jeez. I don't even know what to think. We've all had those nights we sort of wished hadn't happened. I hope Court just chalks it up to a good time and doesn't want to go the relationship route again. mum

Stephanie said...

The man cheated on Courtney with her friend. Hos excuse was that he didn't feel anything for her anymore. So don't think I'd go down that particular road again.

Alicia said...

so i read this a little after you posted, but i didn't know what to say, and now i'm just conflicted. I know that everything that happened in the past is water under the bridge, but i really need for courtney to be a little bit of a skank and say "logan, last night was fun and i forgive you for the past, but all last night was for me, was fun and you were convienent." I want her to say that, but because courtney is NOT a skank (not even just a little bit) i know she won't and she'll consider his offer. I just hope she realizes she really doesn't need a boyfriend and maybe she should take a little break from guys, at least until she goes to beachside

Jayjay0jt said...

Anonymous- It's true that Logan cheated, but then there's always that little voice in your head that says "maybe he's changed" sending you conflicting feelings.

Mum- I don't think that Court wishes that it didn't happen. I was trying to go for the cutesy lovey-dovey morning after scene.

Stephanie- Maybe Logan is just confused about what he wants. I think the little "date" in the diner and the romantic setting of the beach caused Logan to believe that he has feelings for Court.

Jayjay0jt said...

Ok, for some reason, my email shows me your comment Alicia, but it's not posted up here. I guess we were writing our comments at the same time?

I completely agree with you 100%. Personally, I don't really think that is skanky. What I think is skanky is just leaving the next morning without saying a word.

There are girls out there who feel like they need to validate their existence by having a boyfriend all the time. It's sad, but it happens.

We'll just see what Courtney does. :)