BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

Is there anything new with you that you would like to share? :)

I wanted to get everyone's opinions on possibly changing the posting schedule. Currently, the schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Fast-Talking Fridays, and Saturdays. I was possibly thinking about changing it to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fast-Talking Friday schedule or possibly a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fast-Talking Friday schedule. Let me know what you guys think. :)

There seemed to be a glitch with the comments yesterday, but I guess it's fixed?

I think that's it about what's going on with me (I'm a totally uneventful, arguably boring person :]).

Blogs.. Hmm.

Alicia's blog is getting pretty interesting with all the POVs going on. I can't wait to see what is the outcome of the court case. Although, I do have a theory that Grant will be found innocent and a incredibly imaginative chain of events will occur (think about what would happen in a CSI episode). Similar to the Macyn story, perhaps.

Speaking of Macyn, I had no idea how much I was going to miss that blog! I loved waking up in the morning and seeing a new post ever M, W, F. *sigh* She'll be back soon and I'll get my Macyn fix.

In Bedroom Blog, I definitely think it's winding down. I don't know what else to say about BB.

I love the blog Sometimes! It's a really good read. Hope is an excellent writer (which I may have said before). I haven't read her other blogs yet. I heard What My Heart Desires is a really good blog. I think the other new one is Wishing On Stars. There's probably more that escape my memory.

I would love to get your opinion on any of these blogs (or any other ones I might have left out due to the lengthiness of this post), feel free to comment!

Happy Friday and have an awesome weekend! :)

2 comments:

~J said...

Hey.. what ever is good for you as long as you post! :) If it would be easier for you on a different schedule.. then let's do it. I dk about everyone else, I'm just glad you do post regularly so the days aren't that important. :)

Jayjay0jt said...

Hey ~J! Thanks for your input! :) I don't mind what the posting schedule is, I just wanted the input from everyone because I know that not everyone checks in during the weekend. :)