BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys! :)

How are you doing?

I'd like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who voted in the polls! So, according to the results, there will be a new change to the posting schedule. The new schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fast-Talking Fridays. There was an overwhelming majority for that choice. I'm really sorry to those who voted for something else, but I hope this schedule works for you too. The new schedule will start on May 31st. :)

I will be leaving up the results of the polls until Tuesday. I want to start something new on the blog, which the trial went really well, even though I might have picked a topic that was too huge for the sidebar. I don't want the blog to be just something that you read and then go: "Ok, done!" I want there to be interactions and involvements too between the reader and the blog.

So, now, every Tuesday, there will be a new poll added so I can get to know everyone. The questions may range from "what's your favorite color" to "what's your favorite flavor ice cream". Or there might be a topic of discussion posted up and you can respond in the comment area. My main goal is to make the blog as fun as it can be for everyone! I really enjoy looking at the polls and the results. :)

I'm really curious of what the "other" TV shows were. So, if you voted "other" and you haven't posted what the show was, please post. I'm trying to rack my brain on what other shows I missed. :)

Onto other blogs!

I'm so sad to see Apathy go. I just want to take a moment to recognize the greatness of the blog and wish Laura the best of luck on her pregnancy. I completely understand her reasoning behind pausing the blog (whether it's for the summer or for life). I'll miss the blog dearly.

Sadly to say, Macyn is also leaving us too. Next week will be the final 3 posts for Macyn. I can't really say that I'll miss the blog, because I was a little bored with some of the non-crazy stalker Sean and Stephanie (is it Stephanie) posts, but some of the posts were really sweet.

I'm really excited to see what Alicia has in store with her blog. She mentioned that she has something really awesome coming up!

Bedroom Blog. We should start a petition to end it. I would really like to see a nice ending for K. Maybe do something crazy and get married.

Sometimes. I love the blog. Just love it. If you don't read it, really, check it out, I highly recommend it. Hope is such a great writer. It's like a novel in a blog! I wonder if Hope is a published writer, if not, she should be!

Diary of J. I really think I read this blog out of loyalty. I'm a little bit irritated with the posting schedule. Yes, I understand that as a writer that things come up and you can't write. But, a little notice would be nice. But I can understand if you can't give notice. I have really conflicting views. lol. I'm disappointed as a reader, but understanding as a writer (I use the term writer loosely, since I'm just an amateur writer and not a professional one. :]).

Connecticut in two days! I really hope that my uncle wasn't lying when he says that there is wi-fi in his house. That would be bad.

I think that's everything that I have to say for now. Thank you for reading guys! I really love everything about the blogging community, from the negative comments to the positive ones.

Happy Friday!

Have an awesome weekend!

9 comments:

DDgirl said...

I didn't vote Other, but seriously? The best show ever is In Treatment. Can't wait for the third season!!

Nic said...

I normally read your posts from google reader, so I don't visit most of the blogs (I used to but now I lack several hours a day to do everything i need to do, so google reader is ideal). But I'm gonna visit every tuesday (when I see a new post on google reader) to check out the poll.

I didn't vote for this poll. But shows that are in the category other: supernatural (although I think season 5 should have been the last, I do still watch it out of loyalty), one tree hill (I just love Brooke Davis), Fringe, Bones.

Enjoy Connecticut. If your uncle doesn't have wifi (or internet at all, *shock* *horror*), you'd still survive? It's not like it's gonna be forever.

Anonymous said...

omg! The Middle and Modern Family are hysterical!!!

Have a good time in CT. :)

mamamia

Alicia said...

I'm addicted to this show called the Tudors. And secret life of a call girl is good too. They're both raunchy and feature actors with accents...gotta love that!

I hope you have fun in CT, and don't miss us too much :)!

Anonymous said...

I too am a reader of Diary of J. I really enjoy her posts, but seriously get tired of all the excuses why she DOESN'T post! Its like she has more excuses than she does posts. If you're life is THAT hectic.. stop doing a blog! I know it's free and all.. but Jesus! Enough is enough!

Jayjay0jt said...

DDgirl- I have never heard of In Treatment. What network is it on? It sounds like a psych experiment. :D

Nic- I wish I could do that, but I haven't logged onto my google email in a long time and I probably have an overwhelming amount of junk emails to sift through.

I love One Tree Hill! Although, I really think that they should have ended it when Peyton and Lucas left the show. Not that the drama now isn't great! Jamie and Brooke are my favorites. :)

I'll survive without internet, but I'll really miss reading blogs and I would like to be able to check in and make sure that things had posted. Let's just hope there is at least internet. :)

Mamamia- I heard that Modern Family is just like Parenthood. The Middle.. I've heard of it, but I haven't watched it. I should go see what it's about. :)

Alicia- OOOO! Accents! Then I've got to check them out. I'm in love with Chase from House because of his accent. :D

Anon- Oh, I totally understand what you mean. I'm at the point where I'm like. "new post? *gasps in surprise*" lol. All humor aside, J has a crazy life, but sometimes I'm like.. does this all really happen to one person? wow.

Jayjay0jt said...

I'll miss everyone when I'm in Connecticut. Hopefully, there's wi-fi so I can check in and reply to comments. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time following the dialogue in J's blogs. It's like she writes what one person is saying and how the other person reacts at the end of the sentence. (Not sure if THAT was easy to follow, either!) Oh well - it's entertaining to read when it's ever updated! ;-)

Jayjay0jt said...

I completely understand. Sometimes I skip over the conversation because it's.. irrelevant to the main point of the post. But, I just read the two posts that she put up tonight and I did notice how the conversations were weird. I think she mentioned that she was following the book format or something like that?