BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

How is everyone?

I hope you guys are enjoying the new posting schedule! I know I am. :)

Like I mentioned before, my internet is a little shaky right now. I'm surprised that it hasn't kicked me off yet. I've been trying to write all my posts at once so when the internet does kick me off, it won't freak me out as much. I'm really trying to stick to the posting schedule because, well, I promised everyone that I would. If I haven't said so already, well.. I promise to stick to the posting schedule. :)

I'll talk about Connecticut in my next Fast-Talking Friday post, when the internet is hopefully better?

Onto other blogs.

I'm really sad that so many of the blogs decided to take a break or end. I feel like I lost half my blog roll (well, technically, I did). I'm so glad that I still have great blogs to read.

Alicia's blog. WOW! It's blowing my mind on how she's taking the whole trial thing. I'm loving every second of it. It's just so nicely written. Great job!

The Sometimes blog... I'm really rooting for Will and Emily. It's just so adorable how they're both oblivious to what each other's feelings are.

Karen Chronicles- It's killing me! I really want to see Karen in a relationship!

Macyn is back and it's come to an end. I loved the ending. So cute. :)

Diary of J.. what can I say? That girl has such a crazy life.

Sorry that my post is so short, I'm trying to beat the internet so I don't get kicked off again.

Happy Friday, guys!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm glad you're enjoying my blog! What's the sometime's blog? because i too have lost my blog list, although chapters (erin's knew blog) is really good

Jayjay0jt said...

I haven't started on Chapters, but I'm going to get on that. There was a new blog that I read that was really good but I don't remember where it went.

This is the link to the Sometimes blog. It's like.. a novel style and goes in chapters. Super good!

http://emilyandwillsstory.blogspot.com/