BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Going Out (Part II)

*Note: I'm so sorry guys! I scheduled this and apparently I set it for 10pm instead of the usual 12am. I'm so sorry that this is late. Again, I am really really sorry! I honestly thought I set it at 12am! I hope you guys understand and I promise that this won't happen again.*

I sighed and put my phone away. Logan was being a downer. Is it just me or is he getting a little possessive over me? I could reading too much into it and all Logan wants is just for me to come over so we could have sex. I thought this whole "Friends with Benefits" thing was supposed to be fun, not a stressful type thing.

"Is everything ok?" Henry asked me, with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I told him. "Logan's just being stupid. He wants me to come over. But I'm busy having dinner with you."

"Oh, I see," he said. "Do you need me to punch him in the face or anything? I'll be glad to."

"No, thank you," I said, trying not to laugh.

Before we could have an awkward silence, the waitress came back with our food. We couldn't possibly have an awkward silence while we were eating. I smiled to myself.

After we were done eating, I paid the check. I had to physically wrestle the darn thing away from Henry. He was very insistent on paying for me (again). Is it because I'm a girl and he's a guy and there's some sort of obligation? I hope not, because that's stupid.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Henry asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know," I told him.

"How about we hit the beach?" he asked me.

"It's dark," I said, pointing out the obvious.

"So?" he said, laughing. "We can sit there and talk."

I thought about it for a little bit before I agreed to go. Henry looked extremely happy when I agreed. I laughed. He was cute. We pulled up to the parking lot facing the beach about five minutes later.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"I don't know," he said, laughing. "I just wanted to get you on the beach."

"Well, we should actually go on the beach then?" I said, getting out of the car. Henry chased me onto the beach and picked me up. I realized what he was going to do. "Henry! No! I'm going to kill you if you throw me into the water! No!"

The last thing I saw before falling into the water was Henry's grin. I stood up and splashed water at him.

"Ugh! I'm going to kill you!" I said, chasing after him.

"Not if you can't catch me," he teased.

He was right, he was too fast for me. I plopped down on the sand in my soaking wet clothes. Not long after I sat down, Henry came over and sat down next to me. I shoved him.

"Thanks a lot," I said, with a pout. "I'm soaking wet." He laughed.

"I'm sorry," he said, with a grin.

Our eyes locked in an intimate gaze and I got that feeling.

Omg, he's going to kiss me.

Henry leaned in and kissed me. He quickly pulled away, as if he was burned.

"Courtney, I'm so sorry," he said, quickly. "I don't know what came over me."

"Shut up," I told him.

And I pulled him in for another kiss.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Well don J'et. I loved this post! But I actually have a personal message to Courtney (and yes I realize she's completely fictional, but if i don't say it, then i'll just be thinking it)...DON'T F UP WITH HENRY!!! he is the only guy in this story that doesn't have issues of any kind, and he is my favorite, so anything that happens here on out, is totally going to be a "bros before hoes" situation (not saying Courtney is a hoe, but you know what i mean...lol)

Jayjay0jt said...

Omg, I loved your comment! hahaha! Totally made my day, Alicia! :)

Alicia said...

I'm glad, because if it had been anyone else, I'm sure they would've been offended! lol

mum said...

Nice! Way to go for it, Henry. Glad everything is OK and it was just a time posting issue. You almost always have your post up Wednesday morning, so I was wondering...good job! mum

Stephanie said...

Aww how cute. Alicia is right, Henry does seem like the only one with the least amount of hangups.

And Logan does seem a bit possessive right now. I would chalk it up to jealousy but who knows.

Jayjay0jt said...

Alicia- LOL. I hardly take offense to anything. So, if you have something to say, go for it! (Even if it's not even directed to me, but to Courtney). LOL.

Mum- I'm glad you're part of Team Henry. =]

Yes, it was just a time mix-up. I always try to have the post up by midnight (California time). Again, I'm really sorry about the mix-up.

Stephanie- Henry does seem to have the least hang-ups from the group. Maybe he's actually normal!

Logan's being a little possessive and is perhaps a little jealous of Henry. Maybe he saw something going on between them or something?