BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Note: Quick Favor! Please Help Support the Whaleman Foundation!

Hey guys!

I really appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time out of your busy schedules just to read my blog. I never thought that I would actually have readers because I'm doing this for fun. I never really advertised my blog, so I'm really surprised that I do have any readers. So, thank you so much for finding my blog and for reading! It puts a smile on my face. :)

I want to ask for a favor and I'll try to not ask for any more favors in the future. I promise that it won't cost you a dime, because I know that the economy is still bad right now and money is tight. I would never ask for any money from any of you ever. NEVER EVER! But, I will ask for a little bit of your time.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I put up two widgets, both supporting the Whaleman Foundation.

The Whaleman Foundation is one of the many great organizations that I support. It saddens me that there are groups of people out there who still kill whales- which is illegal because of their declining numbers.

Although the organization is called the Whaleman Foundation, they also support the protection of dolphins. Here is the information of what's going on with the dolphins: http://whaleman.org/save_dolphins.htm

There's the mission information on the bottom of this post. :)

One is located on the sidebar and the other one is located on the bottom of the page. I would really appreciate it if you could click on both of them. It only takes a couple of minutes and it's FREE! Seriously. It's free. I realized I sounded like a salesperson, which is not my intention. :)

The one on the sidebar opens up another window where you do 6 activities. The 6 activities take less than 5 minutes. I'm not sure if it's a daily thing or if it's a one-time thing.

The one on the bottom of the page, you just put your first and last name and your email address and press submit. Don't worry, I won't be able to see any of your information. If you don't feel comfortable with entering your name or email address on the blog page, you can enter it on the Save the Whales website: http://www.savethewhalesagain.com/

The Whaleman Foundation is dedicated to protecting dolphins, whales, and their ocean habitat.


The mission of the organization is:

  • To forever preserve and protect cetaceans (dolphins, whales, and porpoises) and their critical habitats
  • To perform long term field research of cetaceans and their interrelationships with mankind in order to better understand the context of their lives for the betterment of all
  • To raise awareness to the issues that not only affect cetaceans, but all marine life, and the overall health of our oceans.
  • To encourage individuals to explore their uniqueness, to share their talents and to fulfill their dreams and desires.
  • To share what we observe, learn, and value with the world.
If you want to find out more about the Whaleman Foundation and the Save the Whales Campaign, please visit http://whaleman.org/

It would mean a lot to me if you can do me this quick favor. Please and thank you.

-J'et

2 comments:

~J said...

Ok.. I did about 4 :)
That was my good deed for the week :)

Jayjay0jt said...

LOL! Thanks, ~J, you're the best!! :)