BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey, guys!

How's your week been? I forgot to say that I added the question for this week and it's on the right hand bar. I have to figure out how to make it more noticeable. There really are too many ice cream flavors to list. LOL.

I've had a crazy week. I'm back from Connecticut and I can't begin to explain how much I missed California. I started smiling before we even landed. I missed the sun, the air, and my bed. I got to see my sweetheart the next day and that was amazing. You never know how much you love someone until you go on vacation for a couple of weeks, in my opinion, at least. And yes, I'm talking about my cat. My boyfriend's kind of special too. ;)

I've been going non-stop since I got back and haven't been getting much sleep, due to the weird sleeping hours I endured in CT. Like, yesterday, I was helping a friend pack for Alaska and for her move to Washington. She has so much stuff that it's overly overwhelming. She wanted to cry. Heck, I wanted to cry. But, my crying might be due to the lack of sleep more than anything else. I'm heading back (she lives in another town) today to help her pack some more.

School starts on Monday, yay! I'm excited to start school (that's how much of a bookworm I am). Haha. No, I'm really excited to start so I can have the rest of the summer to do whatever I want.

Enough about me! Moving onto blogs.

Hmm.. There is this new (is it new? well.. maybe not new) called The Hopeless Romantic. It's really good! Here is the link: http://gcghopelessromatic.blogspot.com/ It's about a girl who can't get notice by the guy she likes. It's very entertaining!

As always, I don't know what Alicia is talking about. Writer's block? What writer's block?

Bedroom Blog. I really hope that we find out more about Brad, because I think that Brad is the only guy that I like on the blog.. Well.. other than Ben.

My brain is fried, I can't remember what else I wanted to say. Oh! The Diary of J is back! I can't wait to see what's in store for us!

Happy Friday, guys! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know I was always excited to start school when I was in college. Sure there were comes classes that I dreaded like the plague but I like challenges.

I'm jnot to into the bedroom blog anymore. It just seems like the same thing over and over again. And well I miss my man Brandon lol.

And my favorite ice cream would be Ben and Jerry's Half Baked.

Anonymous said...

I was ALWAYS excited to return to college, as it was freedom and fun! Sure, the classes interrupted the fun for a bit, but you get and you give. :)

The BB seems like another writer took over, and it's just meh anymore. Boring, predictable and pretty stupid, actually. Diary of J is something I read for sheer amusement - it's too wordy if you ask me. (Wait, you didn't! ha!)

My favorite ice cream is ALL OF THEM!!! But really, probably a good old chocolate/vanilla twist soft serve; if it's dipped in chocolate hard shell, even better! Otherwise, I think cookie dough comes in a fair second.

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

mamamia

Jayjay0jt said...

Stephanie- It's weird, sometimes I feel like there's always that one class you really dislike every semester. Hopefully it doesn't happen this time.

I'm still holding out hope that Brandon comes back, even though I like Ben. :)

I love Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge. SO.. GOOOD!

Mamamia- I agree. It's always a give and take, but the fun is worth it! I love meeting all the different people that go to my school. :)

It really does seem like another writer took over. I really liked one person's idea of ending the BB and starting a new blog with her secret half-sister.

I love hearing people's opinions on blogs! So, feel free to ramble even if I didn't ask! Because I completely agree that it's too wordy sometimes. If everything in her blog is true, then she has such an eventful life.

OMG! I love the chocolate hard shell. That's the best part of ice cream! I remember I used to get that at McDonalds all the time, but now, I stick to Drumsticks. A chocolate/vanilla twist sounds really good right now.

I think my number one ice creams are mint chocolate chip and cookie dough. Then the chocolate fudge and good old vanilla. :D

Have a great weekend guys! :)