BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Checking In!

Hey guys!

Thank you for all your support! Sorry that I've been MIA, I just got back from my vacation in San Diego a couple of hours ago and I seriously didn't have internet for awhile (the horrors!). I don't know if it's possible, but I'm definitely more in love with that city than I was before. :)

So, I have good news! My boyfriend and I got back together. YAAAAAAAY! :)

It's been awhile since I've written anything, so I'm not sure if I can get back into the swing of things. So, it'll be interesting to see what happens. But! There will be a new post coming soon!

Thanks, Alicia for the shout out! :D

3 comments:

Nic said...

Glad to hear you guys got back together. Hope you talked about all the differences and came to a satisfying compromise.

Take your time to get back into the swing of things. Rather have to wait longer than have a crappy post.

Alicia said...

Your welcome! I've missed you tons!!! Take your time getting back in the swing of things

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear things are looking up. And take your time, we're not going anywhere :)