BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Couldn't Be So Annoyed

What the hell? I thought. This can't be happening. I'm in a dream and when I wake up, Justin and Sarah are married and are blissfully on their honeymoon. Sarah didn't run off with some guy to New York. Justin and Sarah are still that perfect couple that we know and love.

As much as I wish that was true, I knew the reality. The couple that I looked up to all of these years had broken up with no sign of reconciliation. I wasn't sure how I was handling this. They had been the picture perfect couple. Listening to Sarah talk about how she got bored of him because they were in a rut, made me afraid that it was going to happen to me with Henry.

"Are you coming back to Beachside?" I asked her, concerned.

I mean, how much stuff did she bring with her to New York? From what I saw, she left almost everything here. I really hoped that she was coming back to Beachside to at least gather her things. Then maybe, just maybe, she can talk to Justin about this whole thing and possibly explain herself to him. He deserved to hear an explanation.

"Umm, I don't think so," she said, after a minute. "If I go there, I know that Justin will try to talk to me. I don't know if I can handle that. I really hurt him, Court, leaving the way I did. I'm really sorry for what I did. I just.. can't face him. Courtney, can you pack up my stuff for me and ship it here? I already Facebook-ed you my address."

The last thing I wanted to do was to go over to her house and pack up all of her stuff and ship it to her. But, I wanted to be a good friend.

"Yeah, ok, I'll do it," I told her. "Justin deserves an explanation at least."

"I know," she said with a sigh. "Thanks, Court, it means a lot that you're doing this for me."

It dawned on me that Sarah owed more than one person an explanation. She had invited Taylor to the wedding so he could talk to me. My question was.. talk to me about what?

"Speaking of explanations, why would you invite Taylor to the wedding?" I asked her, with a bit of anger in my voice.

"What?" she asked me, confused. "Oh, right! That!"

"Yes, that!" I said.

I knew that had come off as a tiny bit rude, but I didn't really care. I was really frustrated with Sarah and her actions.

"He told me that he was in love with you, but that you wouldn't give him the time of day," she said to me. "He seemed really sincere. I mean, really, I think the two of you are perfect for each other."

"Well, I thought that you and Justin were perfect for each other," I said to her. I was being a little brat, but I didn't care. She really deserved this.

"I understand that you're mad at me, Courtney, I deserve it," she told me. "But, it's not like you're seeing anyone. Just give Taylor another chance, will you?"

"He showed up to the wedding drunk and yelling," I said to her. "So, I don't know how perfect he is for me."

"It's not like you have any better options!" she exclaimed loudly. I moved the phone away from my ear. "Who else are you going to get with? Logan? He slept with Haylie! Who's to say he's not going to do it again?"

I was extremely angry. She did NOT tell me that I didn't have any better options so I have to pick Taylor.

"For your information, I'm not single," I said, rudely. "I've been seeing someone for a while now. I was going to tell you after the wedding, but since the wedding didn't happen.. I guess I'm going to tell you now. Henry and I are together. Deal with it."

I hung up and tossed my phone at the wall, shattering it.

Crap.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Sarah couldn't be more of a douche. As for you being back I practically shouted!

Stephanie said...

Yay!! Glad to see you're back!

As for the post:
Sarah is right there with Haylie on my hate list. How dare that wench tell Courtney she didn't have any other options. She's one to talk she skipped out on her fiance and ran across the country.

Sarah needs to quit being a coward and come back to face the music and pack her own stuff. Courtney shouldn't have to do her dirty work. Poor girl already had to tell Justin that Sarah was breaking his heart.

Jayjay0jt said...

Alicia- LOL! I hope you didn't, I don't want you to seem like a crazy person! HAHA. But I'm glad that you're glad that I'm back. :)

Stephanie- Thanks! I'm glad to be back! :)

I agree with everything you said about Sarah. Sarah's quickly developing to be an interesting character. :)

mum said...

Wow, Sarah. Selfish, much? And like she has ANY right giving out relationship advice...ugh!