BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Forgetful

*Hey guys, my internet is being a little weird right now, so hopefully this posts! Oh, the posting schedule is kind of up in the air for now. I think I'm going to try to catch up on the missing posts if my internet allows me. :) *

I smiled when I woke up the next morning. I had opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Henry's adorable face. I don't know how you couldn't smile at that. I carefully untangled myself from the blanket and tiptoed my way into the bathroom for my morning shower.

After I stepped out of the shower and made myself a nice hot cup of coffee from the coffeemaker in the hotel room, I was wide awake. I recalled that we had tried to get a hold of Justin last night by calling his room and had gotten no answer.

Then, I realized something and mentally smacked myself.

He had Henry's cell phone.

I could have called Henry's cell phone last night to try to get a hold of Justin. I felt like an idiot. Court, you were exhausted and you weren't thinking straight. I told myself. I laughed to myself at my behavior. I was trying to justify myself.

Apparently, I laughed a little too loudly because Henry had stirred and started mumbling.

"Court?" He asked me, half asleep. I watched him as he peered at the alarm clock. He let out a big groan."It's 7 in the morning, come back to bed."

"I will," I told him. "Well, after I call your cell phone for Justin. I can't believe I didn't think of it last night!"

"I called both his phone and my phone last night," he said with a yawn. "He didn't answer. Come back to bed."

"We make a good team," I said with a smile. He took my hand in his and kissed it. "Should we be worried?" He shook his head.

"He's a big boy, Court, he can take care of himself," he said. I slipped under the blanket and snuggled up next to him.

Henry quickly drifted off to sleep as I laid there wide awake and thinking about what he had said. He was right, Justin is a big boy and he can take care of himself. Slowly, I felt myself drifting back into dreamland.

*************************************************

We woke up around noon and ordered room service. I had a major craving for pepperoni pizza and Henry was chowing down on his chicken salad with no dressing. I giggled as he handed me the rose in the vase that came with our meal.

"Only the best for you," he said, grinning. I playfully hit him on the arm and he pulled me in for a kiss. "We should go check on Justin." I nodded in agreement.

I think as each day passes, my love for Henry starts leaning more and more in the romantic direction. I found it nice to not have to worry about just loving him as a friend and not as a boyfriend. Actually, just scratch that. I realized that I'm starting to sound like a crazy person.

We went down to Justin's room and knocked on the door. We waited for a minute with no answer. I knocked again and again, there was no answer. We shrugged and went down to the lobby. We asked the receptionist if he could call Justin's room for us.

"I'm sorry, but it seems that he checked out of the hotel this morning," the receptionist with a name tag that read "Bill" on it.

"Bill, are you sure about that?" Henry asked him. "That can't be right."

"No, it says on here that he checked out at 6am," Bill said to us. "Oh, wait a minute, there is a message that he left for the two of you."

He handed us a manila envelope. Henry looked at me and opened it carefully.

Inside, he found his cell phone and what appeared to be a letter.

He took a deep breath and opened the folded piece of paper....

2 comments:

mum said...

Oh, jeez. I had a really bad feeling they were going to find him in his room and he had done something to himself. I still think he's going to go after Sarah! Or maybe he'll just disappear for a while.

Regarding Court & Henry, has their relationship progressed in the physical? I didn't think it had, but the post is leaving me to wonder...mum

Stephanie said...

I was thinking the same thing after the last post. That Justin would hurt himself. But now it looks like he is heading out to New York afterall. Don't know if that's such a good idea either but I udnerstand why he would.

I don't think Henry and Courtney have gotten physical yet. They haven't actually gone public yet. I kind of like this slow build romance though, it's sweet.