BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

How's your day going? =]

So yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday. He absolutely loved the Nano that I had gotten him. I think it's because he MP3 had broken down today, which was really an odd coincidence. He loved the pajama pants I got him and the nano case. We didn't really do anything special. His parents had ordered pizza instead of buying a cake (I wanted to take him out to Applebee's or Chili's or something, the no cake thing made me kind of sad. I thought they had that covered so I didn't get him one. What's a birthday without cake?). So, we had a really low key birthday.

Do you guys have a favorite birthday? I don't think I've ever had a favorite birthday. Birthdays aren't really a big deal in my family. We buy a cake and we go out to eat. We don't have a party or anything. So, it's really low key.

Onto another topic: the weekend!

What are your guys' weekend plans? This is a jam-packed weekend with Valentine's Day , Lunar New Year (I had a guy in class today say that he's celebrating Chinese New Year and when asked why (he was Hispanic), he replied with "my wife, she's Vietnamese", it made me LOL. :P), and President's Day (not really a great holiday for most people, but for those who go to school and get the day off, it's awesome!)

I may have mentioned this before (maybe not?), I'm going to San Francisco on Valentine's/Lunar New Year with my family and celebrating V-day on Saturday. I baked cupcakes tonight but ended up overcooking the mini-muffin sized ones. It was my first time experimenting with Angel food cake mix. I'm not suprised that I ruined some (I don't cook and I thought I could bake decently.. well.. until up to this incident).

Sorry that this is long. I tend to babble A LOT. It's a really bad habit.

Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend! =]

2 comments:

Wet ~n~ Wanting...you said...

My family's pretty big on birthdays, we loooove getting together and cutting the cake and all that :p!! my favorite one was my 15th birthday... in the u.s. u celebrate sweet 16 and in latin america we celebrate our 15th birthday :)!!
Well that birthday was special because it was a surprise party and for the picking out the dress part she took me to the mall, bought a scarf to cover my eyes with and dragged me all over the place and changed my clothes while i had my eyes covered!!!

i have NO plans this weekend :(!! :) hope u have fun though... :) can't wait for tomorrow's post!!

sorry, really long ass comment!!! But i answered so that's the important thing!

Jayjay0jt said...

That's so cool! In my culture our big birthday is your 60th birthday, so I have a looooong way to go. LOL. I love the idea of having a giant birthday party and making it a big thing. =]

That's extremely funny how you were dragged around and had no idea what you were trying on. LOL. I can imagine people looking at you like you were crazy. :P

I hope you have fun this weekend!! No problem with the long post, I love long posts! =]