BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fast-Talking Friday

Hey guys!

How are you?

This post is a little later than I anticipated. I'm a little under the weather right now and I fell asleep last night. It's no fun being sick and trying to keep up with all of your responsibilities. I apologize for this being later than usual.

I'm excited to say that I might be going to New York at the end of May and at the beginning of June. The plans are not rock solid yet, but after I talk to my grandmother to make the arrangement, they will be solid. I haven't seen my grandmother and grandfather in almost 5 years, so I'm really excited to be able to have this opportunity to visit them. Also, my uncle just had a little girl. It's cute. He and my aunt have been together for over 10 years and they just recently had a little girl and got married. :)

So, that's just a heads up that I might be in NY at the end of May/beginning of June.

The winter Olympics are going on right now. I'm not currently following it. Are any of you guys watching/keeping up with the Olympics? Some of the events seem really cool and I'd like to get your opinion on whether or not it's good. =]

Happy Friday, guys! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to apologize to us :)

I hope you're feeling a little better, being sick sucks! My bf had pneumonia back in August and was sick for a month. I felt bad for him, even though he started to annoy me :P

What part of New York will you possibly be visiting? My whole family lives in NY and hopefully I can visit them over the summer.

I haven't watched the olympics at all, I watched the opening ceremony but that's it. I did google the current medals count, and so far USA is in the lead with a total of 18 medals!

Did you have a nice Valentine's day? I thought your Valentine's post was adorable, but I don't comment very often.

Anyway, I hope you feel better!
-MA

Jayjay0jt said...

Hey MA!

I just started getting sick and it's getting worse before it gets better. It's nothing as serious as your bf's pneumonia (I'm glad that you guys caught it early enough that it didn't turn serious), so I'll be better soon.

I'm heading to Manhattan. I love NY, it's really unique! I'm only visited NY in the winter, never the summer. I wonder if it gets warm over there. Which part of NY does your family live in? I hope you can visit them over the summer too! :)

I didn't know that it was up to 18 now! That's incredible!

I did have a nice Valentine's Day. It was really low key, but all that matters was to spend time together.

How was yours? Did you end up making the nice dinner? :)

Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they didn't catch that he had pneumonia until 10 days after he started getting sick! Then, he developed pleurisy (an infection between your lungs and ribs I think?). I think that's why it lasted so long. He lost almost 20 pounds because he just didn't want to eat due to feeling sooo bad.

I offered to make dinner on V Day but my bf wanted to take me out instead. We went to this great tapas restaurant instead; we had calamari and fried goat cheese for an appetizer and I had a delicious filet for dinner! It was NOT what I expected at all :) It was really sweet, because I didn't expect a night out.

Yeah, you can google 2010 olympic medals count and be updated on what each country has won, it's pretty cool especially since I haven't watched at all!

Manhattan seems really cool, I haven't really visited NYC because my family lives up in the Catskill Mountains. It is so beautiful there, especially during the fall when all the leaves change.

I guess I could post my real name now. My name is Maejen but it is so easy to lookup on google for all the creepers LOL. I usually just go by my initials but I don't wanna be an enigma :P

Like I said, I hope you feel better soon and I love your blog!

-Maejen

Jayjay0jt said...

It's great to meet you Maejan! That is a really unique and pretty name! =]

That's really scary. I couldn't imagine losing 20 pounds or watching someone I loved being sick for a month. That's insane.

I'm so glad you had a great V-day! Your boyfriend is really cute for surprising you and taking you out! :)

I never heard of the Catskill Mountains, but I just wikipedia-ed it and it's GORGEOUS! WOW! I'm so jealous! SUPER PRETTY! Manhattan's cool, but nowhere as gorgeous as Catskill Mountains!

It makes me happy to hear that you enjoy the blog. Thank you so much for reading!

Again, have a great weekend! :D