BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Take You There

We had decided to go to San Diego. Taylor said that Ricky would let us crash at their apartment on the UCSD campus. I wasn't too fond of the idea of rooming with Ricky, but I was excited because I had never been to San Diego before. It took us five hours to get to San Diego from Beachside and we got there just after midnight.

"Matthews. Matthews," Taylor mumbled under his breath. It took him 5 minutes to find Ricky's apartment. When we rang his doorbell, nobody answered. "I'll call him." He took out his cell phone and called Ricky's number. I heard it ring once, twice, until he reached the voicemail. I sighed.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him, worriedly. I was close to freaking out. I was starting to get scared. I was at a place that I was unfamiliar with and it looked completely deserted.

"We passed by a hotel on the way here," Taylor said, calmly. "We'll just rent a room there." I nodded. I just wanted to get out of here.

Taylor took us to the nearby hotel and I stood by the door waiting for him to get a room. I couldn't help but admire the way he was so calm when I was on the verge of losing it. I watched him as he talked to the hotel clerk. He walked up to me a few minutes later with a room key.

"Room 219," he said. "We'll be here tomorrow night too, I don't want to go through the hassle of finding another hotel."

"Ok," I said, smiling. I was grateful that Taylor had everything under control. I followed him up to the second floor. He opened the door and held it open for me. I smiled. I went inside and was shocked at how nice the room was. I thought we'd be staying in a cheap hotel. "Taylor, we can't afford this."

"It's fine," he said. "We need a place to stay and I already gave them my credit card."

"Since you're paying for the room, I'll pay for the food," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed. I set my things down on the table. "I'm going to go take a shower." He nodded.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I walked back outside, Taylor was laying down on his bed and watching House. I smiled and plopped down on my bed. I was grateful that he had respected my space and asked for a room with two beds. I got under my covers and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Taylor woke me up the next morning and surprised me with breakfast. He had called room service and asked them to send up my favorite- hash browns, scrambled eggs, and a piece of buttered toast.

"You are the best!" I said, hugging him. We took our time eating breakfast and talked about how his best friend was a jerk.

After breakfast, Taylor took me to this place called Seaport Village. It was gorgeous! There were so many shops with unique items being sold. I loved the outdoor dining areas overlooking the San Diego Bay. There were street performers performing. It was a very scenic place and I loved it here.

We spent the day going through the little shops, just being goofy and trying on silly hats. There were so many things that were great for souvenirs. We took a nice stroll and people-watched the other people who were out here today. We stopped for a little bit and sat down to watch the boats. It was a great, relaxing place to be. I could stay here forever.

"Do you like it here?" Taylor asked me.

"Yes, it's gorgeous here," I told him, smiling. I felt like a dork.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, grinning.

"Why did you take me here?" I asked him, bluntly. "You just dropped everything to bring me to San Diego. You could have just left last night." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You really looked like you needed to get away," he said. "Court, if I didn't take you somewhere, you would have ran off somewhere else by yourself. You're safer with me. I don't want to see anything happen to you. I-"

I pulled him close to me and kissed him.

8 comments:

Wet ~n~ Wanting...you said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! mmm maybe it's not so bad that this happened?? right? he just seems so sweet =S

Jayjay0jt said...

I just noticed I didn't have a title. I just added it now. =]

Taylor is a sweetie. We'll just wait and see. =]

mum said...

OMGosh! My head is spinning! mum

Anonymous said...

So i know that he did some bad stuff to you or whatever but i am rooting for this relationship!

Jayjay0jt said...

So sorry for the late reply. I just came home from class. =]

Mum- my head is spinning too, but from being in school all day. LOL.

Anonymous- I'm glad you're a Taylor fan! :)

Do we have any Adam fans? Do you guys know of any good blogs to read? I need something to do tomorrow. =]

Wet ~n~ Wanting...you said...

I'm actually a bit of an adam fan but i'm still wondering why he didn't tell courtney the truth about haylie and what's his name... Taylor seems really sweet!! So i'm kinda rooting for both of them?? :p
can't wait for tomorrow's post!!!!! =D

Jayjay0jt said...

Court will get the truth from Adam sooner or later. I don't think she'll leave it alone. She already blew up at him.

I'm glad you're excited about the post. I have it up right now :)

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.