BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Note: Captcha

Hey guys!

So, There has been spamming in the comments, with links to random websites being posted on previous comment posts, posts from a couple months ago. I don't know who is posting the links, but hopefully after I put the captcha on the spamming will stop. I don't want there to be a risk of being contracting a virus onto their computers/laptops due to my blog.

I'm sorry to say that the captcha will now be in place. I know they're annoying and I hate them too, that's why I chose to not put them up. But, because of one person (or some people) I have to.

I will be deleting the spam in a minute, but I wanted to let you guys know that from now on, when you comment, there will be a captcha to type in. I'm sorry, guys. :(

0 comments: