BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disturbia

I tried not to think about my dream. Thinking about it, obsessing over it, worrying over it, would just stress me out. It didn't really work out the way I planned. My mind kept wandering back to why I had dreamt that I wanted to sleep with Adam. My mind also wandered to what I said to Taylor. I told him that I loved him in my dream. I felt more confused with each growing second. Do I have feelings for Adam? Do I love Taylor?

Needless to say, I wasn't concentrating at work. I was glad to have the task of recovery. I couldn't mess up while folding clothes mindlessly. Haylie was no where to be seen, thank goodness. The store was completely empty, with only Me, Zoey, Cody, and Haylie here. Zoey was sitting at the register texting, knowing that Jasmine was out for dinner. Haylie and Cody were no where to be seen, I assumed that they were in the stockroom doing inventory.

I was thankful that Haylie was not following me, telling me about her random cravings. Surprisingly, she is about 10 or 11 weeks along and you can't tell that she's pregnant. You could look at her stomach and chalk it up to being a little extra fat. I wondered how big she would end up getting. I really hoped that it was a little girl so I can buy her little outfits. Man, I'm going soft.

I decided to take my 15 minute break and, after informing Zoey who waved me off, went to the employee area to take my cell phone and wallet out of my locker. I went to the smoothie store next-door and bought a strawberry smoothie. Knowing that I've been a tiny bit evasive, I called Taylor. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey!" Taylor said, cheerfully. You could hear the happiness in his voice. I couldn't help but smile. "I thought you were at work today."

"I am," I told him. "I'm on my break and decided to call you."

"I'm glad you did," he said. "It's nice to hear your voice."

"I know I've been busy lately with school and work," I told him. "But, I asked for this weekend off so I could spend time with you."

"You don't have to, Court," he said. "I understand that you have things to do." I looked at my watch and saw that I had to go back.

"I have to go back to work, babe," I told him. "I'll talk to you later." We said our goodbyes and I hurried back to the store.

After putting away my items, I brought my attention back to the jeans I was folding. I had decided to completely organize the wall of jeans by sizes. They have been a complete mess since I had got here. It took me over an hour and a half to finish folding the wall of jeans. I noticed that I had opened up an extra row for more jeans. I figured that I could bring out more jeans from the stockroom.

I opened the door and to my surprise, I found Haylie topless and up against the wall with her legs wrapped around Cody.

"OMG! I'm so sorry!" I said, completely embarrassed that I had walked in on them. I immediately ran out of the stockroom. Zoey was intrigued as to why I had ran out of the stockroom.

"Did you see a mouse or something?" she asked me. Before I could stop her, she peeked her head into the stockroom. "OH!" She pulled her head out and she was blushing. I didn't think that Zoey would blush at something like that.

Haylie walked out first, fixing her skirt and her hair and trying to regain some composure. She looked completely embarrassed. I pulled her aside to the corner of the store.

"What about Logan?" I asked her.

"What about him?" she asked me, smiling innocently.

4 comments:

mum said...

Ewww...gross. Does Cody know she's PG, does he even care? Obviously Haylie doesn't. And Court, taling about buying the baby outfits??? Come on! mum

Anonymous said...

WOW. Haha I had a feeling that's where those two might have been. But come on, that is just gross of Haylie! Stealing your friend's boyfriend, getting pregnant then going on to eff your coworker in the back room? SCANDALOUS!

Court and Zoey need to report those two and get them fired.

I hate to say it, but Haylie either needs to abort that baby now while she still can or give it up for adoption. She will make a horrible mother.

(Also, I can't stop laughing! My word verification is "fatisme". Does the blog think I'm fat? Haha!)

-Maejen

Stephanie said...

Wow that Haylie is a piece of work. New job and already screwing a co-worker, while pregnant no less!

Hope she gets fired. She obviously isn't ready to act like an adult and take on real responsibility. That baby is so screwed!

And what is with Courtney talking about buying that tramp baby clothes? Probably better off pretending she doesn't exist.

Jayjay0jt said...

mum- I don't think that information would be offered up in a regular conversation. I think that Haylie might have worn Courtney down. It's kind of Courtney's way of going: "Fine, whatever, I'm ok and at peace with it."

Maejen- I agree with you that Haylie would make a horrible mother. I'm not sure if 17/18 year olds are meant to be parents.

How random that your word verication is fatisme! I don't usually read the words, I just type it in. But I assure you that this blog nor I think you're fat. LOL. What a goofy word to put in verifications!

Stephanie- I completely agree with you. I know some high school students who are just not ready to grow up. it's pretty interesting psychologically.