BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

No No No

It was hard coming home with my dad not being there. I know that it wasn't too big of a change since I didn't really see him around when he did live here, but now, it just feels weird knowing that he doesn't live here. I don't think I'm making any sense. I sighed.

Talking with Adam helped a little bit. It was nice to just cry on his shoulder, just like old times. We both know that we still have issues to work out and we're going to work on it little by little. Baby steps until we can find a good place to be in our relationship.

It bothered me a little that he automatically jumped to the conclusion that it was somehow Taylor's fault for my tears. I really just hope that it was his overprotective side showing. I don't want to push the issue and start any more arguments. I'm probably reading too much into it anyways.

Brittany had called Taylor and asked him to come over to make sure I was ok.

"Are you ok, Court?" he asked me after I told him what was going on.

"Yeah," I said. I wasn't ok, but I didn't want to admit it. "There was something I wanted to tell you."

"Sure," he said, smiling encouragingly. "You can tell me anything."

"After my parents told me of the news, I kind of ran away," I told him. "To Adam's." I saw the color drain from his face when I said Adam's name.

"Oh," Taylor said. "What happened?"

"Nothing, I swear!" I said, quickly. "All we did was talk about my parents and I cried on his shoulder a little bit." Taylor looked a little angry at the information.

"You should have came to me," he grumbled. "I'm your boyfriend, not him."

"I know you're my boyfriend, Taylor," I told him, trying to keep my tone even-tempered. "But, Adam is my friend. He's been my friend all of this time and I can go to him for anything." Taylor looked even angrier from hearing what I said.

"You can go to me for anything!" he told me, trying not to yell. Him practically yelling at me sparked my anger.

"I know that!" I said, angrily. "I don't know, Taylor, I'm just more comfortable talking to Adam." I stopped after I realized what I had said. It came out completely wrong.

"No, no, no," I said, as I tried to backtrack. "What I mean is-"

"Why don't you make him your boyfriend then?" Taylor said, cutting me off. He stormed off and slammed my bedroom door behind him.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

This is going to sound so horrible, but Courtney and Adam and Haylie definitely aren't my favorite characters.

Don't get me wrong, because I love the blog, but Courtney always seems to get herself in these situations and then she tries to back track and it just makes things worse for everyone.

Adam, I just think he's not a very good guy. I'm actually confused about him, because wasn't he the one that set Taylor up with that girl the first time Courtney broke up with Taylor? I'm just saying I find him extremely creepy.

As for Haylie, well I'm not sure anyone likes her..lol

Stephanie said...

Courtney definitely didn't think that one out. She should have just explained that Adam is her oldest friend and it just seemed natural to lean on him first. I mean he has been a part of her life longer than Taylor.

mum said...

I thoroughly enjoy the blog, too, but I agree with Alicia. I don't blame Taylor for reacting the way he did at all. Even with the history of COurt's and Adam's friendship, Taylor sees him as the guy who lied about him and broke them up. Who is standing in the way of them getting closer. Now, will Court go after him, get pissed and let him run off, run to Adam?? So many possibilities! mum

Jayjay0jt said...

Alicia- Your comment made me laugh. I'm not quite sure which character you do like if you don't like the main ones. :D

I fully understand why you aren't liking Courtney, because.. well.. she's making mistakes. But I'm pretty sure that we all make mistakes when we're young and naive. There are times, by trying to make a situation better, you end up making it worse. But it's a learning experience. Courtney might be a little slow though. :)

Adam is Adam. He is completely overprotective and sees Courtney with these guys who aren't him and I guess.. just wants her to see him as a contender.

I don't think I have to say anything about Haylie.. lol

Stephanie- I agree with you 100%. It's a foot in mouth moment, which Courtney does have a couple of them. I don't think that it's really a stretch to go to your best friend first (especially friends that long).

Mum- You bring up a good point that Taylor sees Adam as a roadblock. But, Adam has pretty much been out of the picture throughout their relationship thus far. We'll see. :)

Alicia said...

I like Taylor...lol.

Like right now I'm mad at Courtney's character, but hopefully she'll be able to fix this and make the right decisions.

It would be really cool to see Adam, Courtney and Taylor meet up and talk about stuff, especially now that Adam is probably confused about his and Courtney's friendship status