BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Note: Vacation Plans Heads Up

It might be a little too early to be giving a notice, but I'd rather give a heads up waaay in advance rather than last minute.

So! I will officially be flying to Rhode Island to go to Connecticut (I'm not quite sure which city I'll be in, but it'll be an adventure!) to visit my uncle. It was originally New York, but I found out my grandmother is moving to Connecticut to help out my uncle with his baby. I'm so excited! A little sad that I'm not going to Times Square, but excited! My plane stops in Chicago on the way back! I've always wanted to go to Chicago! I realize that it's the airport, but I'm still excited!

Yes, I find it odd that I don't know which city my uncle lives in, but in my defense, he's really an introvert. He didn't even tell my mother (his older sister) that he got married or had a baby on the way! It wasn't really in that order, but we have baby Isabella, so it doesn't really matter. :) That and he's been with the woman I've always called my aunt for over 10 years. (I think I've mentioned this before in one of my posts?)

So, all the rambling aside, from May 29th and June 14th I'll be in Connecticut. I'm not quite sure how it'll affect the posting schedule. I'll know more as we get closer. I'll see if there is wireless internet or if I can write up extra posts or do both. So, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. :)

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: