BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Come Back to Me

I laid in my bed reading a book for English when I heard a tapping noise outside of my window. I walked across the room and opened my curtains, curious to see where the noise was coming from. I almost had a heart attack when I saw there was someone outside my window, but then I realized that it was Adam. My panic turned into confusion. Why was he here and why was he on my roof when he could use the front door? I opened my window to let him in.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I came for you, Court," he said, softly. "I love you."

"Adam, we went over this," I told him, sternly. "I'm not in love with you."

"Stop denying our connection," he said. "We're perfect together."

I opened my mouth to protest, but I couldn't get a word out. Adam had gently pressed his lips onto mine. All of my thoughts disappeared. All I could think about was how great of a kisser he was and how soft his lips were. I could feel the chemistry between us. It didn't take me long to kiss him back and for the kiss to move from soft and sweet to hot and heavy. I couldn't fight the desire anymore.

"This is wrong," I told him breathlessly as I was unbuttoning his shirt. He lifted me up and carried me to my bed.

"Then why does it feel so good?" he smirked as he pulled my pants down. He threw them all the way across the room, leaving me in my thong. I straddled him and pulled off his belt when I heard someone shout my name. I looked up and saw Taylor standing by the door. I quickly jumped off of Adam and put on my pants.

"Taylor, this isn't what it looks like," I told him, quickly.

"Well, what does it look like, Court?" Taylor demanded. "It looked like you were going to sleep with him."

Taylor looked so angry. He looked like he was going to punch the wall or punch Adam. I instantly felt guilty. I don't know what would possess me to jump in bed with Adam. I understand the last time, I was drunk, I probably wasn't thinking clearly. But, I had no excuse this time. I didn't know what to say to apologize to Taylor, I didn't know what to say to make things better. My heart was breaking. I hate that I hurt him.

"I don't know what to say," I said, sadly.

"Whatever, Court, do whatever you want," he told me. "I'm leaving." He walked out the door.

"Taylor, no!" I shouted. "I love you!"

I jolted up, gasping for breath. I looked around in my room and fell back onto my pillows in relief. It was all just a dream, none of that happened. What sucks is that I have all day to analyze my dream and now I'm going to be obsessing over it.

I rolled over and looked at my clock. It read 6:30. I groaned, knowing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to make sense of my dream.

2 comments:

Wet ~n~ Wanting...you said...

u scared the crap out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mum said...

had a feeling it was a dream/nightmare, but thanks for not leaving us hanging!! mum