BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bachelor Party

I woke up this morning feeling a little disoriented by what happened last night. I kept thinking back to what Justin told me about what happened. I wonder if I asked Sarah, if she would tell me the same thing. I reached for my phone and saw that I had a couple of messages from Sarah, asking me to call her. I immediately dialed her number.

"Hey, Sarah, what's wrong?" I asked her, worried.

"I started to freak out about Justin again last night," she told me. She said it so fast that her words had jumbled together.

"I hate to ask you, Sarah, but can you tell me what happened to make you think that Justin cheated on you?" I asked her. Then I quickly said, "If you're not comfortable with it, I totally understand. I mean, it is really none of my business and it's between you and Justin. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

I heard her sigh into the phone and take a deep breath before saying anything.

"Well, I went to visit him at work one day," she told me. "I mean, he was so buddy buddy with this one girl. What was her name? Angie? Angel? Annie? Angelina? Anyways.. He was extremely close with her. I mean, they had inside jokes. They were laughing all the time. I mean, he practically ignored me when I was there. He was too busy talking to what's-her-face. She was really flirty with him too. I just didn't trust her around him. I got a really weird vibe from her- like an 'I have your boyfriend, what are you going to do about it' vibe. I don't know, Courtney. What do you think about this whole thing?"

I didn't know what to say to that. How do you tell one of your best friends that you think that she's completely overreacting. I mean.. It didn't sound like Justin was cheating on her at all. All it sounds like is that she's jealous of Angela. I mean, she didn't even bother to get her name correct.

Honestly, Sarah had a wild imagination. She thought, last summer, that Justin, Adam, and Henry weren't going on a camping trip. She thought that they were really going to Las Vegas with fake IDs to go see some strippers and get drunk. She based this on the fact that, right before the camping trip, she saw Adam talking to this guy who was well known for making fake IDs for people. Adam was talking to this guy about playing basketball over the summer. I was there and jumped into the conversation, I guess, before Sarah had gotten there.

Anyways, my point was.. I had to reassure her then that Justin wasn't going to cheat on her with a stripper from Las Vegas or a prostitute or any other girl while he was on his trip (which was really a camping trip to the middle of nowhere). I know that Sarah loves Justin, but is a tiny bit insecure. Ok, a lot insecure.

"Courtney?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, Sarah," I said. "I'm just wondering if this is like the whole thing between Adam and I where everyone thought that we were dating or something when we weren't. I honestly don't know, Sarah, because I wasn't there." She groaned.

I honestly loved the fact that she was freaking out about everything now, when all the guests have arrived and the wedding was this weekend. She definitely couldn't have picked a better time to freak out. Well, it could be worse. It could have been right before the wedding.

"Today is his bachelor party too!" she exclaimed. "What if.. what if he has a stripper there and he ends up sleeping with her?"

"Sarah, he's not going to do that," I told her. "Do you trust him?"

"Yes," she said, in a small voice.

"Good, that's all you need," I said, softly. "Now, stop obsessing about this and get ready. We need to kick off our girls' day out and ignore what the boys are doing."

Needless to say, our girls' day out was amazing. We were completely pampered at the spa and I think that Sarah is 100% back to normal. I mean, you can't go wrong with an all day spa day with hot male masseuses, right?

Of course, Sarah kept sneaking off after each activity to call Justin to make sure that he wasn't doing anything he wasn't supposed to do. I laughed because I was doing the exact same thing with Henry, except that I only called him once.

"I promise you, there are no strippers," he told me, over the phone. "It's just a couple of guys, playing poker at Justin's house. We're probably going to play some video games after our poker tournament. It's completely alcohol-free and girl-free. You can tell Sarah to stop worrying. Her constant phone calls are driving the guys nuts."

"Thanks, sweetie," I told him. I was relieved that the guys weren't doing something crazy.

"Hey, Henry! Stop talking to your girlfriend and just go!" I heard one of the guys yell.

"He's just talking to Courtney!" I heard another person yelling. I think it was Adam.

"Listen, I'm going to go, the guys are ragging on me now," he told me. "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye, love you," I said, before hanging up.

It wasn't until after I hung up when I realized what I had said to him. Crap.

4 comments:

mum said...

Court let it slip. I think that's sweet. I, too, think Sarah was overreacting. I hope I'm not proven wrong. mum

Stephanie said...

Okay it's possible that Angela could have been flirting and putting on some weird vibes, still don't think Justin cheated. He's probably just like every other man and oblivious to that stuff.

Looks like Henry told the gang he had a girlfriend, but didn't say who she was. I'm sure they'll find out soon enough with Courtney letting the ILY slip.

mum said...

Ooh, forgot to say something. The fact that the guys were saying Henry was talking to his GF and Adams said it's just Courtney, I hope that Henry corrects him. I know they agreed to wait until after the wedding to announce their relationship, but still, it would make for some interesting posts. mum

Jayjay0jt said...

Mum- I'm glad that you find it sweet. :)

About the whole Adam saying it's just Courtney, I think he just meant it as oh.. it's just his friend. Not a girlfriend.

Stephanie- It's possible that Angela was doing those things and Justin was oblivious. It's just a he said/she said ordeal.

I think the guys were ragging on him for talking on the phone, instead of playing poker. He might not have told anything of their relationship yet. Or has he?