BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog List

Hey guys!

Someone requested for me to add my blog list on the sidebar so I did. If you don't already know, some of the blogs have ended or taken a break. Those blogs include: Apathy, Macyn, Leigh Ross (until the end of this month), The Karen Chronicles (for now), Chapters (for now), Life With An Indian Twist (I think for now), and etc (I might have forgotten one or two).

If anyone has a problem with having your blog listed in the sidebar, please let me know and I'll take it off.

Happy Tuesday! :)

J'et.

3 comments:

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

i know you read all those blogs but can you suggest some for others? i read the main ones but i am always looking for more stories, i don't want the real life blogs. ty

Jayjay0jt said...

Hmm.. I'm not quite sure what you're asking because.. well, it's 7am here :P LOL. But I want to post a quick comment or two.

I believe that Descent into Normalcy and Past Lovers (which I think is a really good blog. Super interesting!) are the only non-fiction blogs.

Let me take a stab at it. Let me know if I'm totally misinterpreting the question. =]

I really recommend Sometimes blog by Hope. It's really good. Paris Persuasion is a good blog too (it just started and the author posts frequently but the posts are a little short. I like it though.) There's Life With An Indian Twist that I think is a good blog but I think that the author is having some problems with her personal life and has become really.. distant from the blog.

Let me know if I totally misinterpreted the question. I was looking at your blog list to see which ones you weren't reading.

Other than these blogs, I don't think I read any fiction blogs that you don't. :)

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

ty i will check those out :)