BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bad Day

I don't know where to start. I had a really bad day. In the morning, while walking to school because my sister happened to take the car to school, it had started to rain heavily. Of course, I didn't think of bringing an umbrella because I was naive enough to think that the rain wouldn't start until I got to class. I was wrong and ended up being soaking wet.

Of course, some idiot had decided to run a red light and had almost hit me in his efforts to get somewhere on time. After my near death experience and being soaked all the way through, I finally made it to school. Needless to say, I was in a bad mood. Logan made it worse.

"What do you want to do today, babe?" he asked me.

"I didn't know we were hanging out today," I told him, confused.

"Well, yea, it's my day off!" he exclaimed.

I was immediately annoyed. I couldn't believe that he expected me- assumed that I would automatically hang out with him because it was his day off. He didn't even ask me if it was ok if we hung out today. So, when I became his girlfriend he just stops asking me whether or not I wanted to do something with him? What am I, his property? I deserved to be informed! Is it just me, or am I crazy?

I couldn't help but voice this.

"You never asked me if I wanted to hang out with you!" I said, angrily. "It would be nice if I had gotten a heads up."

Logan was taken aback by my tone and my anger.

"I thought that it would be nice to do something together since it was day off," he tried to explain.

Deep down, I knew he wanted to do something nice for me, but I just wanted to be a bitch.

"Yeah, it would have been nice to know," I told him. "I wanted to be by myself today. Just have a day to myself."

Logan was starting to get angry because of my behavior.

"Well, fine! Take the day for yourself! Take as many days as you need!" he yelled at me. He walked away angrily as I stood there stunned.

We both just needed to cool down.

I texted him after school and asked him to come over so we could talk.

He came over almost immediately.

"Hey," I said to him.

"Hey," he said to me. I couldn't stand the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry," I told him. "I didn't mean to snap at you."

"Look, babe, I'm sorry that it seemed like I 'expected' you to hang out with me everytime I'm off work, but you know that I have been working my butt off to buy another car." he said. He sounded exausted.

"You talked to Haylie, didn't you?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"I wanted us to stop this ridiculous fight," he said. He took me into his arms and held me tightly. "I love you, Courtney."

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that he said what he did. I'd never would have thought that three simple words could have this much of an impact on me again. I can't describe the feeling. It felt as if my heart was going to burst with happiness . I never thought that I could fall in love with someone else, that I would say those words to another person again.

"I love you too, Logan."

0 comments: