BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Obsessed

I felt a little weird walking to school this morning. I felt as if there were eyes watching me whereever I went. I looked around nervously, looking around to see if there was anyone staring at me. There wasn't. Still, I had felt someone's stare on me. By the time I had gotten to school, I was a little creeped out. I didn't know if it was all in my head or if there was someone actually following me. I decided that I was just being paranoid. I couldn't help but watch the people around me as my day passed.

Logan noticed that I was distressed when he was walking me home.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked me, worried. I thought I had hid my paranoia well. I had tried to be discrete while I was looking around at my surroundings.

"I feel like there's someone watching me," I told him. "I've been feeling this since this morning."

"Do you think that it's Taylor?" he asked me with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I don't know, honey," I said. "It's definitely possible."

"If he comes near you again, I'm going to kick his ass," He said, angrily, He really hated Taylor right now. Our talk really opened our relationship up. He didn't judge me for my past mistakes. He knows that I'm a different person now. He lifted a big weight off of my shoulders. I thought he was going to overreact and start to freak out over it- a big sigh of relief on my part! But that doesn't make him hate Taylor any less.

I kissed his cheek.

"Ok, honey." I told him. "Please don't get into a fight, I don't want anything to happen to you." If Logan and Taylor got in a fistfight, I wouldn't have any clue who would actually win. They're both pretty much evenly matched. If it came down to fists, both of them would get seriously hurt and I don't want that to happen to either of them.

"But-" he started to say.

I cut him off with a kiss.

"No buts," I said. "There's never a need for violence, honey." I suddenly felt someone's stare. I froze up. The color drained from my face.

It couldn't have been a coincidence that I keep feeling someone's stare on me. It happened when I was walking to school and now, when I'm walking home.

"Do you feel someone staring at you, Court?" Logan asked me. He looked around wildly. "I don't see anyone."

"Yea, it's nothing," I said. We got to my house.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" he asked. "I could call them and say that I'm not coming in today."

I wish that he could stay with me, but I knew that he needed the money for a new car. He lost his car in the auction. He was on foot for awhile until he could get enough money for a car. I'm really worried about nighttime. I don't want him to walk home in the dark. I promised to drive him home after every shift. He tried to say no, but I forcefully insisted. It was an safety issue even though there are low crime rates here in Beachside. The usual crimes involve teenage abuse of drugs and alcohol, hardly any kidnapping and murder cases.

"No, honey, I'll go to Adam's house or something if Brittany's not home," I told him.

He kissed me and left for work. I went inside and realized that Brittany's not home. I grabbed my housekey and opened the front door.

There was a cake that said "I love you" on the doorstep.

Oh, crap.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

CREEPER!!! I hope the police get called, because that's way sketchy and also uncomfortable

Jayjay0jt said...

I don't think that the police would put this high up on their priority list if they were called. It's sad, but I don't think that there is enough evidence to prove that it was Taylor.