BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Uh Oh! Laptop Issues!

My laptop died. :(

I brought it into Best Buy today and the Geek Squad (what a horrible name to call them, they're not geeks >.<) representative told me that it had something to do with the adapter and not the battery. She was really nice and told me that I could order the part through best buy or HP. (Yay for Best Buy and their good customer service!)

I felt bad for her because the customer before me was complaining that her granddaughter's phone had a defect and they had the phone for two months. She needed a new phone NOW, because they were going to Disneyland on Monday. I nicely told the woman that AT&T would send her a new phone ASAP (5 to 7 days) and that she could manhandle the AT&T store representatives to give her a new phone. She stormed out of the store.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, I called their customer service number and ordered a new battery and a new adapter. The person who did the order for me told me that it will arrive approximately between 4 to 7 days (but we all know how that goes!). I'm currently using the desktop, but the odds of me fighting my brother (and winning) for control of this lovely desktop is slim to none.

I have some scheduled posts and I hope the parts come before the posts run out. I have posts going until the 14th. I hope you guys understand. I don't want to be another blog writer who DOESN'T post when they say they would. So I apologize, apologize, apologize a million times for this problem! Thank you for reading this insanely long explaination and I wish you an awesome day! :D

2 comments:

Alicia said...

We understand, stuff happens. At least the backlight didn't go out, that's just a mess to get replaced!

Jayjay0jt said...

Oh no. That sucks. I'm sorry that happened :( i hope the warranty covered the backlight :)