BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Smile

I was practically floating on air. Haylie and I were talking again, she and I were hanging out. She is doing a really good job on getting over Steve. The four of us (Logan, Haylie, Adam, and I) have been hanging out together trying to keep Haylie's mind off of Steve. I swear, it is a 24 hour job!

They have done everything together! They rollerblades together, went to the beach together, went to the movies together, went to the cafe together, they did everything together. I swear, that boy tried everything in the book to get into her panties! Everything Haylie saw reminded her of Steve. I didn't mind though, I was spending time with my two best friends and my boyfriend.

Also, the whole Taylor thing. He had stopped the creepy stalking and weird behavior. Ricky is a bad influence on him. I got a text from him today.

"Hey stranger."

I cheerfully responded back: "Right back at you, stranger."

Nothing could ruin my day. This must be what it feels like to be high on life. No drama with your friends, no drama with your ex-boyfriend, no drama with your sister, no drama with your boyfriend! I must say, it feels good!

I decided to visit Logan at work. He refused to let me drive him home from work and was hitching rides off of his coworkers. When that failed, he would just walk home in the dark. Men and their pride, I swear.

I walked into the cafe where I had first spotted Logan on the last day of summer. I walked up to where Logan was busily working.

"Hey, babe," I greeted him.

"Hey, Court," he said, not looking up. "I'm kind of busy right now."

"It's ok," I said. "I'll just be right over there." I pointed to the two seater where I was sitting when we first met.

"Yea, ok," he said without looking at me.

I was a little annoyed, but I knew that he had alot of orders to fill. I couldn't really blame him for being so busy. It just annoyed me that he couldn't look at me for two seconds just to say hi to me. I understand that he had been working himself crazy to try to pay for a car. He's been trying to get more hours for the past week, and he had to cut hanging out with Haylie, Adam, and I short so he could go to work.

I sat there, on my laptop, and waited for Logan to go on his break so we could talk for a little. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he came over .

"Deja vu," he said, smiling.

"I know, right?" I said, smiling.

He sat down next to me.

"I didn't say hi to you properly," he said. He pressed his lips onto mine and I let myself lose myself within his kiss.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks