BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

NOTE: Vacation Plans (Monday's post is below)

Just in case you guys don't read the side bars, sometimes I don't, I would like to tell you what is going on.

It is official. I am leaving for Seattle and Vancouver on Dec. 25th and will be back on the 31st.

I will not have my laptop with me during that week. I am trying to write up extra posts so there will be some schedule posts during that week.

ALSO! I am leaving Jan. 2nd for San Diego. I will be gone until Jan. 11th. I WILL have my laptop with me during this time, so I will be writing posts while I am there. As you can see, I love to travel.

HEADS UP: There are some premature plans for Vietnam and Thailand (or was it Taiwan?) in the summer. We'll get to that when we get to summer.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them in the comment area! :)

Thank you for reading! Have a muy bueno day! :)

Just a reminder: Monday's post is below! :)

0 comments: