BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Yours

Today was a incredibly great day! I woke up this morning to the birds chirping and the sun shining. I had decided to walk to school today. Adam was a little annoyed at me for some reason and I don't have the energy to deal with it after what had happened with Haylie. We're still not speaking to each other. It sucks to be mad at your best friend.

When I got to my physiology class, Logan was waiting for me with a dozen roses. I was mildly confused.

"Pretty flowers for a pretty girl," he said, kissing me. I giggled. It was the first time I've ever giggled over a guy. "You're adorable." He smiled.

"They're so beautiful," I said. "Thank you!" I gave him a kiss.

"Read the card," he urged me. I opened the card. Logan wishes to invite you to dinner at his house this evening at 6pm.

"Aww, how cute!" I gushed. "Of course I'll have dinner with you."

The bell rang. We hurried into class.

********************************************

I decided to get dressed up for dinner. I had the smokey eyes, sexy thing going on with my little black dress. I drove to Logan's house. My parents let Brittany and I drive their cars, but I don't like to drive. I prefer to walk to places or go with my friends in their cars. I have my license, but it's one of my quirks. I arrived at Logan's house at 6 on the dot. I rang his doorbell.

"Hey," he said. I kissed his cheek. "You look drop dead gorgeous! Let me go change. Sit down."

"Take your time," I said, smiling. He ran into his room to get changed. I sat on the sofa in the living room, waiting nervously. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It was just dinner with Logan. My gut tells me that there is something more to this dinner.

"All changed," he said. He looked amazing in his white dress shirt and black dress pants. "Come sit at the table." He showed me to the dining room. He had set a candle in the middle so it was an intimate setting. He pulled the chair out for me and sat me down.

"Thank you," I said, grinning. This is just too perfect.

"I'll go fetch the food," he said. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the salad bowl and the steak with mashed potatoes.

"This looks amazing," I told him. "You shouldn't have gone through all this trouble."

"For you, it's worth it," he said, smiling. We proceeded to eat our dinner. I managed not to spill anything on myself. I was known as a klutz. He brought dessert out, a piece of cheesecake that we thought would be excellent to enjoy in the living room next to the fireplace. He had me sitting on his lap and he was feeding me the cheesecake.

"You know I can feed myself, right?" I asked him jokingly.

"I like it better this way," he said, finishing the last bite of the cheesecake. He put the plate down. "You're extremely beautiful, you know that?" I smiled.

"You keep telling me that, so it must be true," I joked.

"I want to ask you to be my girlfriend, Courtney," he said, calmly. "I want it to be official. I want to be able to call you my girlfriend in front of everyone in the entire world. I want everyone to know that we're going out. So, Courtney, will you be my girlfriend?" I teared up.

"Of course, Logan," I said, smiling like an idiot. He kissed me. Just his asking me to be official made me so incredibly happy. We spent the rest of the night just enjoying each others' company by watching a movie on his TV. I came to a sudden realization.

I was falling for him.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I do like Logan...I'm glad that Courtney may possibly be falling for him